Chapter 5

You dutifully look all around the place, muscle all tensed up ready for anything thrown at you.

"Relax, don't be too nervous. The wrinkles on your face is making you look cute."

Cute? Shouldn't it be something like wrinkles make ones face look bad?

You are an adult so being called cute is quite erm weird. 

You are (range from 21-24) and the boss is 25 so calling an adult woman cute that is rude. Are you childish in his eyes? You don't remember acting like a headless chicken well unless that one time where you tripped from walking on the hallway only to see that there is nothing on the floor, oh and that one time where you hit your head on a bottle of coke just because you nodded excitedly after your suggestion had been approved at a meeting or that one-

Oh shit you really have a lot of idiotic moments, all miraculously witnessed by Axel.

One word you want to scream out right now. 'Fuck'

You sound like a child alright.

A thousand F---

"Hello there." You froze on the spot hearing a familiar voice, you held onto Axel's arms holding for dear life.

You don't want to look back but you know things are surely inevitable.

"Good to see you are alive."

You having no choice turned around and saw a tall guy with his signature eye patch on his right side.

His red hair is eyes catching in contrast with his tan skin.

"Well it's not good for me goodbye" you want to turn around and run.

Seeing your old boss with the new one is certainly not fun.

Axel who notice that you are about to bolt down through the halls back to the room held you down in place by gripping your hand tightly.

Even if there would be a gun battle between the Dragna and Wolfgang family he would not let you suffer any lose.

Perhaps you are afraid that Axel would  suspect you of being a spy as how the other soldiers thought of you, after all you are originally not from their family.

You pledge allegiance to the Dragna before to the Wolfgang.

"Callisto, do not frighten my dear Reader." Axel said in a somewhat chilly voice serving as a warning.

"Heh! I'm just casually greeting my cousin don't be so alarmed plus you are the one who swooped in and stole my consigliere." Callisto replied with a small smile on his face.

Despite you leaving for another, he does not blame you. Callisto knew that you are not that much entertained being born in a mafia family.

He can feel that you are particularly burdened by this so he always thought that one day you would give him a simple word of wanting to leave and then you would disappear from the family to lead a normal life.

It's just a shame that you have to sacrifice that dream of leading a normal life just because you need to save a whole lot of your family members.

Callisto is not angry but now that you chose a side he would take it as your choice. A gamble is a gamble

You had the choice to just leave but you chose not to, that is an applaudable choice but also an idiotic one.

Still now you are both on the opposing sides and he won't hesitate putting a bullet in your head if it is necessary.

"Hello Callisto." That is right, you cannot be afraid! You are the one assigned to protect the Don't life so being afraid would just hinder you.

You wanted to slap yourself for panicking just because of Callisto's presence. If you wok hard no matter how dangerous he is you could still protect Axel, though it would be a miracle if you could go back in one piece after fighting him on one on one.

"Do you have anything you want to buy in the auction? You better plan it now here take a pamplet." Callisto gave you a small paper containing all of the auction material before leaving the two of you to breath.

"Boss don't worry I would protect you, here take this." you passed the paper back to Axel. 

Not like you could afford anything on the list. You just wanted to eat fried chicken and a burger, junk foods make the blood flow that utter bullshit philosophy is basically your whole food diet.

Much to Axel's dismay that you prefer to cut off your budget just to eat all those unhealthy stuff, he tried to give you greens at times and also warn you on your intakes of junk food but he never dare ban you.

The last thing he wants is a unhappy Reader.

"You could choose whatever you like, I'll buy it for you" The don flashed you with a smile so bright you wished you've brought a sun glasses to protect your eyes from it.

Only to you would he willingly show his smile but also only to you would he wish to hide his darkest side.

Despite being his trusted subordinate there are still things you are now aware of.

It is the truth when one says you are just in the shallow part of the Wolfgang's secrets.

"Then would you buy this for me?" You totally said this as a joke pointing on the first thing that you saw inside the pamphlet.

It is an emerald earrings that have been excavated from Greece, it is said to be more than a thousand years old so it really is on the expensive side of things.

You did not bother with Axel's serious reaction his dark onyx eyes staring deeply on the picture you've just pointed.

"Of course, I'm just joking no need to be so angry with me." You casually passed it back to Axel as both of you decided to partake on dinner, you are quite famished.

The place is making your muscle stiff from all of the tension you are feeling. Everyone on this ship is dangerous, it would do you no good to offend anyone unless absolutely necessary.

-----
Haaaaa I'm a graduating student so I can't update frequently and then I have so many thesis. I want to cry, most of all it is a group project but I'm doing most of the job ( ;∀;)

Axel:ah, I thought you are just being lazy.

Callisto: I'd also like to accuse you of being lazy.

Author:........