Chapter 14

You were half forced to take measurements with a wedding gown designer Helen. She passed on a pink cloth and you feel the texture on your hands, it feels soft. 

"This would be the perfect one for you, it definitely suits your pink diamond ring!" Helen was even more excited than you are that you wish she is that man's bride instead. You laughed dryly at her words, the color is not the issue here.  

Everything is a hassle that you ended up just agreeing to everything she suggested. 

"You do you, Helen you are the professional so just decide everything. I'm getting ti- err wait except for the dress design and fitting. I want to do it myself." If you try the dress at Helen's boutique, there's a chance of escape. 

Another way of escaping doesn't sound like a bad idea. 

Someone grabbed you by the waist and you gave out a punch in reflex but the person caught your fist.

"It's me Reader"

Helen was shocked by the attitude of the boss, she had never seen him acting like this.

Axel kissed your hands as a greeting before pulling your for a hug. 

"No need to be so shy. I'm glad that you don't let anyone touch you,  or else I would need to detach their arm from their body. "

You ignored his remark and tried to butter up to your fiance and former boss. "Can I go to Helen's boutique for the fitting?"

Axel raised his eyebrows, "why bother going to the boutique? You could just ask Helen to bring everything here."

This is not going too well, the plan would crumble if you followed his suggestion. You tried your hardest to think of a plausible excuse, that's when you suddenly thought of something.

You quickly grabbed his arms, while drawing circles with your fingers, "I don't want you to see the dress yet, I only want you to see it on the day of the wedding. Is it too much to ask? Additionally, I heard people mention that it's bad luck for the groom to see the dress before the big day."

Axel looked at you for a second, you felt cold sweat rolling down your back as his violet eyes were not turning away from. You even wonder if you are caught lying, but thankfully it was all a misunderstanding.

He happily nod his head allowing you to do what you want. "Then go, just make sure to return before dark. There are a lot of enemies lurking in the dark."

You wanted to roll your eyes at this sentence. It was no secret that the mafiosi have a lot of enemy, but it is also a fact that you are no longer a child that can't protect yourself.

The Don always forget that you are combat trained and coodle you.

Honestly, it's suffocating. You wanted to break free, now you only need the perfect chance before showing your true face.

"I would return soon." You promised as you slowly let go of his arms.

***

The boutique you were brought to were reserved for the whole day. No other costumer were allowed to enter while you are looking around the place, "So did you find anything you like?" Helen asked as you continue to looked around the area.

You were not actually looking for any clothes, you were simply scouting the place.

"Yes, I saw something I liked." Helen clapped her hands at the thought of profit and enthusiastically asked you what is it.

Before heading to the boutique, the mafiosi boss especially said that you could pick anything and he would be the one paying. There is no need to think about any budget, but make sure reader is happy and satisfied with her shopping.

You pointed at the dress at the far right corner of the shop, Helen looked at where you are pointing, "ohhh that dress is a perfect choice. Let's see if they have your size and-"

Helen dropped on the ground before she could finish her sentence. You hit her stomach hard, it wouldn't be surprising if it bruised later from the impact.

You muttered a small sorry as you changed your clothes into something from the shop.

Not only did you hit the shop owner, you also stole clothes and money from the cashier. Luckily for you, your conscience had long died down from working with the mafia for a long time.

Ring~ Ring~

You picked Helen's buzzing phone and used her pointer finger to open the phone. You impersonated Helen and sent a message to Axel that you would be returning late, because you were busy shopping at the shop.

To Mr Wolfgang.

Good day this is Helen, I'm currently with ms reader and she is still busy looking at wedding gowns and other casual clothes. She told me to tell you to adjust her curfew and  would be delighted if you could do so.

Attached is a personal message from miss reader herself.

attachment voicerecord.mp3

After sending the message, you can finally breath a sigh of relief. You first destroyed the phone and tied Helen to a chair to give you more time to escape. The unconscious woman was quickly tied to the chair and then you change your attire before escaping the place.

You are desperate to run as far away from here before the mafiosi close all the borders. The further away from this country the better. It wouldn't be easy to hitch a flight using a proper way, but it would be easy to sneak in.  Since you've already assaulted the owner of the store, you thicken your face and stole her vehicle. 

You would only use the vehicle up to the next town then you plan to change vehicles as many time as you can to hinder fast tracking. Additionally, you grabbed the kitchen knife and the scissors on the counter. You would need some weapons along the way. Cleary, no one is idealistic enought to think they would leave this place unscratched. 

Despite the fact that Axel would want no scratch to befall on you, the other soldiers isn't as gentle as Axel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axel: Reader sent me a voice message. I would need to put it as my ringtone, oh but her breathing is also good as a ringtone.

Author: How about her singing voice?

Axel: I"ll buy it.

Author: Okie! Consider this transaction done.