Chapter 13

There was a moment of silence and nobody dared to speak. Axel approached and looked at the broken shackles on your feet. He clicked his tongue at how easily broken this thing is.

"I did not expect this thing to break, still I'm glad there is no scratch on you from it." 

You did not bother replying to him, in the first place he is the one who put that shackle on you so he is the one at fault. Ignoring the fact that you are the one who broke this thing open.

"Still I'm glad you are accepting of our marriage." He said with a brilliant smile on his face. Ever since he went crazy about forcing some crazy sheet of marriage certificate his face started becoming expressive. The usual dull expressionless face was nowhere to be found that you wonder if this is the real him.

"I- can you please not keep me here? Honestly this place feels damp and I thought I was the mistress of the Wolfgang family but here I am being treated like a criminal." You would attack him just to run away, but knowing your combat capabilities you are no match for the Don.

You want to go back to being a simple bodyguard. 

Axel suddenly became sane and he agreed to letting you roam free. 

"I'll let you go so you can personally choose what we would do with our wedding."

Ah, that's right there was also the issue of the wedding. The boss had completely forgotten that this was all forced by him without your consent. 

So you successfully manage to earn a little bit of freedom for about a while and that made you totally happy, if it weren't for the fact that now you have another guard near you named Three. 

"Why are you even following me ?" You asked with annoyance plastered in your face. Three just gave you the usual creepy smile and did not respond. 

Three is the famiglia's usual assassin and he only follow the Don that its hard to manipulate him. Even if you are to be betrothed he wouldn't  follow you at all.

It's better to call him a loyal dog to the Wolfgang famiglia.

You grind you teeth in annoyance

***

Meanwhile in the black room.

"I wonder what would be good?" Instead of torturing the man they caught Axel was sitting in front of the gagged man and telling him some things.

He continued to ramble on since the man could not replied with a gag on his mouth.

"My Reader would look good in white, but she also looks good in any color. Now I'm stuck on what color motif we should do for our wedding. I don't want to use every color since it would look tacky." Axel said with a sigh while playing with the knife on his hands.

"...."

His eyebrows scrunched up when he didn't heard a reply. The mafiosi boss put the blade near the fire before doing another mark on the man's body.

Muffle groans escape from the man's lips.

"Oh, I nearly forgot that your mouth is covered. Let me get that for you, so what's your opinion."

The man felt that this is his last chance in life and decided to praise you to the heavens.

"Of course I'm sure the Don's wife would be the most beautiful woman, how about letting her pick the color? Your wife is one lucky woman to even manage to snag you. Nobody deserves the boss so she is lucky-" His left arm was immediately cut off.

Axel looked at him with his dark eyes obviously not impressed by his words.

"Reader is more than I deserve, she is perfect! Don't you slander her." He said in his deep voice, his eyes was ferocious causing the man to tremble more .

"My mistake, o-of course she is a goddess perfect for the boss. I'm sure the lady boss would be the most beautiful woman in the planet. One look would make anyone melt-" the man tried to say more praise for you while ignoring the pain from his severed limb, but Axel still isn't pleased.

He slashed the man's tongue feeling angry. "You dare covet my future wife?" It seems like no matter what he says there is no correct answer to give. In the end the man died from pure torture inside the room.

***
You sat in front of the long table with foods on top of it.

You know you need to wait for Axel but you have been waiting far too long and your stomach is rumbling. You stood up causing the chair to create a sound of screeching.

"Where's the boss?" You asked Three who is standing behind you like a statue.

"Black room."

His two word answer was enough to know where the Don is, you walked towards the dark hallways wanting to pick up Axel.

You two met in the hallway with Three on tow.

"Reader are you here to pick me up?" His tone soften and his eyes brighten despite his usual stoic face.

"I'm here because you're taking too long." Your irritated voice was automatically converted to a complaining voice asking for love as soon as it passed his ears.

The boss walked forward with his long legs and envelop you into a hug.

"Sorry, I'll try and make it up to you." The sticky blood stick through your clothes making you feel uncomfortable. You tried to push him away and complain in a low voice.

"The blood is getting on my clothes." You tried to reason out but you are just uncomfortable with the skinship.

He pulled away when he realized. "I'll be careful in the future."

****
Author: there is no future Reader wants to run away.

Axel: I'll break her legs if she tries to. (´ε` )

Author:Nooooo

Axel: I can just carry her around like a princess