They know.

Final month, Month 5

Ouoki's POV
It was combat class today, same thing over and over again as god damn usual. Jaune, Shin, Francis, and I all sat alway from each other so we don't look like we're together and don't draw attention to ourselves. We sometimes have to act like we don't know or even seen each other.

I was walking around the school, keeping my profile low, not being suspicious to the people that know me. I got my glaive with me and I was whistling some tunes along my stroll.

I always patrolled the academy for any people who bully Faunus. Those jerks won't leave us alone when it's already hard enough out on the streets.

I was walking until I stopped into a empty hall. I could hear someone following me. Who's following me, could be someone looking for revenge after I stopped their bullying. There are no cameras, no type of security here. A perfect place to ambush someone but I heard multiple foot steps so it can't be one person. I sniffed the air and my suspicions were right, I smelled three different scents. I turned around and saw four people. I only smelled three people but why are there five of them? All five of them had hoodies and I observed their choice of weapons. I smell two males and two females. I can't pick up the 5th one's scent.

Could they be the other four but why is there 5 of them. I have to warn Jaune and the others, but how can I get away without being chased down?
Dammit I have to stand my ground until someone comes by.

One of them stepped forward but was stopped by the other four.

1st attacker: Ladies and gentlemen let me deal with him. I haven't have a rush in a while.

2nd attacker: Hey that's not fair! It's my turn to have some fun! I want to practice with my "medicine."

3rd attacker: What do you mean! You guys had your turn, now it's my turn again!

Suddenly one of the 5 rushed forward and I raised my glaive just in time to block the attack. We were both pushed back away from each other.
I stood my ground and we both were ready to clash again.

I started off by swinging my glaive downward on the head of the attacker. The attacker dodged, which made a crack then preceded to counter attack. We kept exchanging blow after blow but never seeming to break the tie. Every time that we miss our attack, it would make giant cracks on the wall. I pushed him back by using the end of my glaive. After I pushed the attacker back, I backed off something is not right, something feels very off. When I striked him, I didn't feel or hear the sound of flesh but the sound and feeling of metal. Is he wearing armor or something? Then his hood came off and revealed that it is a robot? The robot began to do a barrage and I struggled to block a bit. Then the robot stopped.

The robot: Opponent tactics and movements being configured, calculating. Acquired. Proceeding to subdue target.

I began to run and slammed my glaive on it's leg, it was knocked back then countering me with a quick kick to my chest. The robot knocked me down but I got up but I felt pain in my leg and something crawling up my leg. I looked behind me and I saw that it is one of the male hooded attackers, it was the 4th male attacker and a giant centipede was extending from his arm and on  his leg. The centipede let go out of my leg and my body began to shut down. Could that centipede thing put some kind of poison to stun me? The centipede went back and curl around the 4th attacker's left arm. Blood began to flow down my leg and I saw two puncture wounds. 

Then the robot turned to it's hooded friends.

The robot: Why did you interfere. There was no reason too. 

The 4th hooded attacker: We are wasting time here and he's just stalling so someone can get here. 

While they were talking, I tried to yell so someone can notice and get over here. I couldn't yell or speak because of the poison that paralyzed me. I closed my eyes and collapsed into unconsciousness.

Jaune pov
It was a normal day of being in the combat classes. Nothing that was new or interesting. Everyone left the classroom.

Shin: It's almost time, at the end of the month Ozpin is gonna call us to the office.

Yeah I can't wait, we been training for 4 straight months with no breaks each day. By the way, you seen Ouoki these past few days?

Shin: Yeah where is he? Francis you know where he is?

Francis: I tried messaging him but he never messaged me back.

Should we go look for him at his dorm?

Shin: We should start from there.

We checked where Ouoki's dorm was and he was not there. We looked around asking people where he was and they didn't know. Where did he disappear?

We walked around the academy then we came to a hall way, and saw a crowd there. We walked to the crowd and I asked what was going on?

Random student: Do you not see the cracks the wall? There was a fight or someone was fighting something.  

Shin, Francis and me pushed through the crowd and we saw multiple giant cracks over the hallway. There was little drops of blood on the floor then I looked up and I saw a message painted with blood. The message, we know who you are, come at us at any time or we will come and bring the fight to you.

I heard some of the chatter around the crowd.

Random student 3: Do you think the white fang did this? 

Random student 4: No way, they would never do something like this. 

Shin, Francis, and me decided to go back to my dorm and talked about what we seen. 

Shin: It's definitely them. 

Yeah we can all agree on that, but who are they. Like we don't know when and where they gonna attack us next.

We all heard the bell for our next classes. 

Shin: Well see you guys but be careful alright.  

Francis: Yeah remember to use your scroll just in case.

Yeah, Let's go guys.