Confronting

Prryha pov

I was running with the medic class people while they carried jaune. I looked at jaune, such a innocent sweet guy on that strecther, sleeping like a cute baby.

I don't know whether to be angry about what was he hiding from me or relived that he is still alive and safe. I might talk to him when he is OK and awake later. I don't want to lose somone like him, I wanna know what's wrong. I tried shrugged those thoughts off, why am I thinking this way? What is so special about him that stands out to me from the rest of the people from this school, academy?

NO No, pyrrha stop thinking about Jaune and your feelings about him for  now! There are mutiple human threats around the school and how it is connected to Jaune somehow. First I recently got called about the werewolf shapshifter attack, rumors and reports of a bug humaniod, a girl with a large sword chasing  a monk then almost killing him from what I heard from yang,  also that red suit person. I look at Jaune again, maybe he really isn't who he is as he tries to show off to me.

The medic class people and I continued to run down the halls, then a weird bug man showed up in front of us. I quickly got behind one of the walls and using hand signals that I learned due to academy protocol about huntsman emergencies to the medic class to hide with me. I look behind from the wall, I  heard about this thing, apparently it is dangerous and already has easily took out several hall montior squads on it's own and also randomly attacking students.

It was covered in some kind of pink slime. I also saw a shadow under him then I realized the shadow was a girl, a girl with the school uniform and a hoodie, she seems to be trying to crawl away from him. Wait it can't be, is that Blake? This bug thing, it must be really skilled to take down Blake but why is it carrying Blake? Is it her attacker? Why is it attacking that other student too?

The girl was crying and she was bleeding from her arms and abdomen, she was screaming but I couldn't hear until I got a little closer.

The girl student: Please.... cough cough, don't hurt me! I DID NOTHING WRONG! 

The bug man stood over her and took her hood off, revealing that the girl student was a sheep faunus with horns. He must targeting him like those disgusting racists that target and hurt faunus. The bug thing began to mumble then began to speak up. He sounded male, his voice sounds scuffed and rough.

The bug thing: Oh would you shut up, you "Former white fangs" say the exact same things! I don't know if you even killed somone but you probably did atleast once during your time as a white fang.

I saw the slime moving and it was going all over the girl's body, the slime covered all over next the arena over the neck. With some hand motions he began to lift the girl up to the bug man's eye level.

The bug thing: Oh did I hear you did nothing wrong? Now let me check where your tattoo is, so I can tell what was your role in the white fang. 

The bug man thing pulled out some kind of insect. It looked like a centipede but it had it a round head, like a magnifying glass. He slipped the centipede thing into the slime, then the centipede began wriggling it's way through the slime until it got on the girl's body, then it went under her clothes then crawled out of her sleeves. For a few seconds nothing happened but then there was a giant violet glow.

Bug man: Huh, a violet glow, so you were part of the drug smuggling faction of the white fang huh? Interesting. Now would you like telling me where your other members are or do you want to do it the hard way? Yes or no, those are the only options you get to choose from me.

The girl student: No you are lying! We are a medic group that delivers medicine to people! I don't trust anything you say after I heard what you did to poor isiah, you monster! I won't and will never tell you ANYTHING!

Bug man: Oh that was the last guy's name? Oh ok, pushing that aside, I see that you said no, I gotta do this the hard way now.

The bug man waited for the centipede thing to crawl back to him, then some kind of hair began to sprawl out of his armor then into the poor girl's arm. The girl's mouth began to foam, her eyes went white and her body began to violently shake then she was unconscious but still breathing.

I couldn't stand by and wait any longer behind the walls. How could he do that to another person like that?  I made some hand signs to the medic group to quickly run away while I went in to save the girl. They quickly began to run away from the wall.

The bug man heard the noise of the medic class running away and walked towards where I was behind the wall. I turned my spear into shot gun mode and loaded some rounds with fire dust so I could shoot this thing and set it on fire! I could hear his footsteps filled with slime dripping off him echoing off the walls of the hallway. I

Clank, gloop, clank, gloop, gloop, clank.

When I hear the foot steps stopped, I checked and looked if the bug man was still there but he wasn't. I turned my head around to only see the bug thing right in front of me. The bug man turned it's head in a unnatural way, it's pink slime coating him and I could see the slime  moving slowly towards me.

The bug man: Why hello there! It seems I caught celebrity trying to spy on me.

I instinctively raised my shot gun and pulled the trigger. The blast sent the bug man flying into a locker and setting him on fire because of the fire dust. I quickly changed from shot gun mode to spear mode as the bug man's pink slime exhuished the fire and was helping the bug man up to his feet.

What should I do? Should I attack first? No I don't know what the slime and what other weird abilities he might have so I have to go on defense and see what he can do. Not only that, how I am suppose to free the girl out of the slime and how I am going to get het away. The bug man while I was thinking, he started to grab a chunk of his slime to throw at me but I quickly bashed the slime away with my shield. I countered by a attack of constantly switching between shotgun and spear mode to stab and shoot but the slime acted as a defensive shield. 

The bug man began to get into a fighting stance and pulled some hair strands from his armor, he mixed some slime on the hair strands which made them looking like needles. He began to throw these needle hair strands at me which I deflected easily with my shield. The bug man realized how his throwing attempts failed, he didn't go towards me but the girl? I saw him full on sprinting towards the girl, I began to bolt after him and tackled him away with my shield. I stood in front of the girl, ready to defend her while the bug man stood back up in front of me with more slime pouring out of him again.

The real fight happens now, what can this bug man thing do? How long can I defend this girl until reinforcements come? Could I even last that long and do that?