Hunters being hunted

Ruby's pov

We were running and trying to find Blake, we were sprinting through the halls. We wonder what was going on then we saw more people running away, some of them were carrying other people that had bruises, were covered in dust and scars on their bodies, they were struggling to help the wounded up and move. We ran up to them, Yang and I helped the wounded up to their feet and let their friends carry them up.

I was asking them what happened as the people were walking away. They didn't speak but just kept walking without talking to us. I wonder what and why did this happening, why is this happening all over the academy?

Random Faunus student: I can answer your question.

An injured student walked up to us with a pair of makeshift crutches made from the twisted metal rebar and rags that he had torn from his clothes. He hobbled to us, he was holding a broken sword.

Random Faunus student: I and the people don't know what happened or what is even going on. Everyone here was just walking through this hall as usual then the walls was broken by something, I couldn't see at first but I think there was this bald monk guy but I couldn't see what was attacking him but it seemed to be a girl. I tried to get as many people out of the rubble. I heard screams coming from another hall. They were screaming about a "werewolf" and then this "werewolf " came out of nowhere and started attacking other students.

He walked towards and sat against the wall and started to break down and he was crying.

Random Faunus student: I couldn't do anything at all, we tried at first to hold the werewolf off when we got to that hall but....... our weapons were..... so useless. We only managed to almost take it down, until it said something whale martial arts, it made people's ears bleed and knock them out! 

The student started to freak out and mentally break down. Yang knocked some sense into him by slapping him in the face and shaking him by the collar of his shirt.

Yang: Hey, Hey! Snap out of it! You did the best you could alright. Look around you, all of these people could've been more hurt or even dead if you haven't done anything!

Yang: Now could you tell me where that monk went and in what direction!

Random Faunus student: that was heading to the training hall!

Yang let go of the student's collar.

Yang: OK let's go team!

Yang began to go on a full-on sprint, me and Weiss followed behind her. As we were running down to the training hall. More people were being carried away on stretchers and the medic students arrived in patched up people's wounds.

Weiss: The people with the monster, the guy mentioned, I wonder why would they do this.

Yang: Oh we're gonna know after I socked those two people in the face and take down this " werewolf."

We continued running down the halls until we heard screams and a student with a broken shield and spear were running towards us. His left eye had a scar on it, the right side of his chest armor was falling apart. His nose was full of blood. I couldn't hear what he was saying as he limped towards us but as he got closer, I heard him. 

Injured student: RUN AWAY! YOU ARE N- MATCH-OR IT! R-UN!

I saw a strange shape, a very giant brown shape behind him. As I squinted my eyes. I saw a wolf humanoid with blank white eyes and brown blood-stained fur. Yang and Weiss already realized what it was before I could fully understand what that thing was.

Yang: OH CRAP IT'S THE WEREWOLF.

Weiss: HEY WATCH OUT BEHIND YOU!

The werewolf only made one lunge forward to the guy, it grabbed his left leg and lifted him then slammed him back down to the ground, it then threw the guy against the wall, knocking the poor guy either dead or unconscious.

The werewolf after staring at the poor guy's body. It turned its head to us. The werewolf was walking very slowly at first,  dragging its claws against the left side of the walls. Yang began to lock and load both of her gauntlets and I was prepared to fire every single bullet that I had in the clip of my sniper rifle. I prepared and aim my sniper rifle at the werewolf and Weiss poured and loaded up her rapier with some ice and gravity dust. 

Yang fire both her gauntlets rapidly, forcing the werewolf to climb up to the ceiling using its claws on its hands and feet.  I aimed my scope on its leg, I pulled the trigger but the werewolf leaped off the ceiling. It dodged the bullet mid-air and landed in front of me.  It panted and open its mouth and revealing its huge fangs. It was prepared to sink its teeth into my neck but Weiss used gravity dust to push away from me then used ice dust to freeze the creature in place. Yang reloaded her gauntlets while I reloaded my sniper rifle. After we reloaded our weapons we were prepared to take the werewolf out. Until it opened its mouth.

The werewolf: Wolf Whale cry.

The werewolf began to inhale and roar after it roared. Nothing happened for a few seconds but Weiss's ears began to bleed then she collapsed to the ground.  Yang rushed to Weiss and checked up on her meanwhile I was hearing some kind of hymn. It was a faint echo of a cry, then it got louder and louder, then I couldn't hear anything. I felt a slight pain in my ears, I used my left shoulder to touch my left ear, I looked over my left shoulder and see blood on it.  How, what? What's making my ears bleed and also messing with my head? It started to bleed after I heard the roar, does it have to do with sound? I hear ice breaking, I turned my head and saw the werewolf breaking out of the ice. I struggled to stay conscious and awake while the pain was getting worse in my head. I could hear my heart thumping, I got myself ready to fire a couple more shots before I blackout. After yang turned back to me, she looked at what happened to me just like Weiss, she was saying something but t this point I can't hear anything. So I screamed at her, YANG THE WEREWOLF'S ABILITY IS SOMETHING TO DO WITH SOUND! At first, she was confused about what I said but she stood there thinking for 5 seconds then she nodded that she understands what's fully going on. then turned back to the werewolf and her eyes began to change into a fiery red and her hair began to glow.