Bloody fog

Jaune's pov

Shin, Francis and I  still are looking for Ouoki, we still have no idea where he is. We looked around the entire school and still nothing.

As we were strolling the school. Until we reached the hall which still had the bloody message. We stood there and tried to figure out who did this. The white fang, it could be them like the rumors that has been passing through the school. Are the other four are our enemies if so why? Speaking of them, more incidents like Ouokis were showing more and more but no one was bothered by it because most of the attacks were on outcasts of the school.  Each one of the victims had stab wounds, are they trying to send a message or trying to provoke us to find who we are?

I continued walking through the halls of Beacon, ever since people got over the incident, the halls became crowded again. I noticed Ouoki in the crowd and then slipping to the bathroom where no really goes there, he seems hurt, he had blood stains on his forehead, he was waving to me to come over to him. I quickly ran over where he has gone and made sure no one seen me running to the bathroom. When I found him in the bathroom, he was laying on the bathroom floor and trying to wash his blood stains off. He saw me in the mirror and grasped my shoulder. I said, Ouoki what happened and where have you been! 

Ouoki: I was attacked by them, the other four ganged up on me. They know everything about us. We cannot talk here, they could be listening. 

The other four? Is that what happened? Here let me help you. 

As I position Ouoki's left arm on my shoulder and Ouoki told me where to go and we both went to the training hall and went into the training room where no one uses. Ouoki quickly shut the door. I check through the windows in the training room and went to the computer that generates a simulation of a environment. I picked a water fall with grass to help silence any noise from ouoki and my conversation. However I after pick the waterfall, I saw Ouoki behind me by looking at the windows of the training room.

Ouoki reached out from behind and pulled out a butterfly knife? Suddenly Ouoki lunged at me with the knife in his right hand aiming for the lower part of my chest, I grabbed the right hand and  positioned myself downwards so the knife would be directed to hit my chest armor. The knife bounced back, I punched him and let go of him. The fake Ouoki stumbled back and slowly was turning back into his true appearance, the fake Ouoki's hair became a white fedora and crimson red hair and his clothes became a red velvet suit with a white flower on it's left shoulder, he wore classical black dress shoes, black gloves and a mask with a bored expression. He got up from the bathroom floor and we both backed away. The red suited imposter chuckled. 

The red suited imposter: I didn't expect you to be that naïve and to be this stupid?  

If you are not him when WHO ARE YOU! What did you do with Ouoki! Where is he!

The red suited imposter: Oh you know him then you must be of the other four! Oh secondly The wolf boy? PFFFFFFFT, I STABBED HIM IN THE BACK AND IN ONE OF HIS LEGS!  YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE LOOK ON HIS FACE, THE FACE OF LOSING HOPE AND COLOR THAT HE WOULD WIN AND THE SASIFYING DROPS OF BLOOD COMING FROM HIS WOUNDS THAT FORMED A BEATIFUL RED PUDDLE HAHAHAHA! 

I was shocked at what he said then anger began to control me, I got my shield from my back and unsheathed my sword and I charged with my shield hoping to crush this psycho against the wall but he dodged and flipped out the wall and tried to damage my eye but I blocked it with my shield but he kicked off my shield leaving me dazed for a few seconds and he landed on the grass then we both exchange strikes from our weapons and barrages with fists and kicks for 10 minutes, we both were trying to not make a mistake because if we did then one of us will fall, every mistake we did. Then he pushed me away from him by kicking my shield, I landed on one knee on the ground and my sword stabbing the ground but he also landed on the ground on knee as well. I had cuts and stab wounds while he had bruises and cuts we both were bleeding only a little because our aura was healing us. We both were  on the grass as the winds rustled through us, we were both trying to catch our breath and for a minute trying to think the next course of action and calculating how will we both attack each other. The wind began to howl and whistle through our hair and ears, then we both took our fighting stances. I notice his mask was changing from a bored expression to a face full of ecstasy and excitement and tears dripping underneath the mask. 

The red suited imposter: Finally..... FINALLY, ANOTHER WHO PEAKS MY INTEREST! SOMONE WHO I CAN USE AS PAINT FOR THIS PLACE WHERE WE FIGHT!  We are alike Jaune! Our minds fear to fight but our body's instincts wants to battle! You know it yourself Jaune. You desire to fight the strong and improve yourself. 

What are you talking about? We are nothing alike! Unlike you, I am something who likes to fight to protect others and restrain myself instead you attack people to test your twisted definition of strength and let your unrestrained instincts control you! I saw what you did to those people,  you make me sick!

The red suited imposter: How funny so you protect your friends by lying to them? AHAHAHA tell me Jaune. Does Prryha know your actual strength, the secrets you're holding from her?  Are you scared that your friends will leave and not believe if they see who you actually are. They see you as a cute little bunny to be protect but you are a wolf under sheep clothing protecting all the sheep! All those people in those incidents were just weak and uninteresting, now let us both fight till one of us drops to the floor and the other be the loser who gets dominated!

Why are you making this fight like a fight to the death? 

The red suited imposter: It is because Jaune, when two creatures with the same amount of strength fight each other, they want to test each other's strength! It is in our natural to see who is the winner and loser! 

We both stood silent, until I saw someone, a random fellow student by the windows and he was going to bring other people.

The red suited imposter: Imma go get him.

He began to ran to the door but I got in front of him and push him back with my shield.

No you stay.

The red suited: Ok if you insist! 

He rushed forward back to me and we began to clash again.