Where what?

Jaune's pov
As the Bullhead landed in front of me, I looked behind me to see Jorez still fighting off Nora and Ren. Nora was pinning Jorez down while Ren was shooting at me again as I run and get in the Bullhead to take cover. I looked over to whoever was the pilot of the Bullhead to do something but there was only a empty seat?  Wait wait if no one is there then who was piloting the bull head?

Da tap Da tap Da tap Da tap, swoosh

Footsteps? No way could it be more people coming our way. No those foot steps sounded closer, wait was that the pliot? I turn over to peak but I quickly got back to cover as Ren fired another round. I can't go over to help Jorez or I get shot! The banging of metal continued.

Ping bak ping bang ping bak. THAWCK THUD CLANK

Wait was that noise? Did he stopped but why or did he run of ammo? I look over from cover again and Ren is knocked out laying on the ground with his guns next to him. Who, no what did that to him? I saw Nora still fighting Jorez, Nora started to shake as if she been stung by something then collapsed to the ground. Did Jorez do something to Nora?  Jorez looked to me as in confusion so he didn't do anything. Jorez started walking towards me while carrying Jack, he started to shake his head frantically around in the air, he seems to be saying something but exactly what?

I tried to move out of the bullhead. but I felt something poking againist the skin of my neck, slowly pricking then stopping. I slowly raise my hands in the air. I hear a voice behind me.

???: Stay in the Bullhead, if you or Jorez move then I'll make you collapse.

Ok I understand, let's take this slow and easy now.

???: Good, I will guide the others, Jorez will be staying with you soon.

Jorez got to the Bullhead, then laid down Jack and sat right next to me. His back leaning againist mine as he gasping for air.

Who was that?

Jorez: I don't know...  huff .... huff....I think he might be "related" to "Truth.  If it was a enemy then it could've killed us or do excatly what he did to your two friends but to us.

Yeah you could be right, wait what about the others?

Jorez: Pretty sure, that they are coming here. Espically with that person, no that thing. What was that?  It wasn't there then appear then disappeared, it flickered right in of me.  I don't know how to explain but that person's ability or as you "mainland people" say semblance?

Yeah, that was the pliot of the bullhead that we are in right now.

Jorez: Wait he was? I must've been too distracted to notice but that means he, she, it is really fast or has some kind of semblance that can turn themselves invisible and speed enhancement semblances.

Do you think we should stay here or leave the Bullhead? Go find our teamates ourselves instead of trusting that guy?

Jorez: With that thing running around? Yeahas you mainlanders say  "Fat chance", with that kind of speed, that thing will find us. Who knows what it will do to us when we didn't follow what it said. It might do something even worse then it did to your friends.......

I guess you are right, so when do you think everyone is gonna fet here?

Jorez: Speaking about our teamates, I would like to know about your "team."  Let's start with you, Jaune.

Oh yeah sure, I used to be a team-

Wait why should I tell Jorez anything, why is Jorez acting all friendly all of a sudden? Why am I trusting and that relaxed with Jorez already? I should try to get some stuff that he might know out of him too......

Wait, why won't you tell me about yourself first? Since you know, I know nothing about you and you want to know stuff about me.

Jorez: Oh that is fair, sorry but I am not used to you main landers manners. So I will go first but in also return you share your knowledge about what you know about the others you been with.

Deal.

Jorez: I will start with my full name, Jorez Horgar. I am from the island of Borthrak, it's a small island that is somewhere off the western coasts of Mistral.

I'm Jaune Arc, I come from the southern regions of vale.

Jorez: Interesting, so if I may ask why are you with "us?"

What do you mean by that? Do you mean a reason why am I with you guys on this team?

Jorez: I mean everyone has a story on how they got on this team.

Oh well, I just got called by Ozpin, got expelled and with no choice I had to choose to be a part of this team.

How about you? What's your story?

Jorez:  I come from a tribe that lives on the island of Borthrak and I had to leave the island due to "personal reasons." Then I was approached by agents when I arrived at the "mainlands"and here I am.

Tap tap tap, Huff cough huff huff. Pop Pop pop Pop

Jorez: You hear that?

Yeah I do, what is it?

I got up to look over from behind the door of the bullhead, wait is that Shin carrying francis, wait it ain't just him and francis, there was the green faunus girl, the robot, and there was another girl carrying a huge werewolf looking thing frantically running towards us. As if something was chasing them.

They got into the bull head and shut and sealed the doors. The robot began going to the pliot seat and the robot sat down and starting the Bullhead and we began to go up into the air. I got to the Bullhead window and looked down to see what would be my last sight of Beacon academy. I turned away from the bullhead's window to look to what would be my new team.

Now how this is gonna go down?