Hour glass of blood

Shin pov

I don't know what's going on but apparently Jaune is fighting someone so me and Francis were running over to help Jaune out. We were coming from the library, trying to rush to the training hall.

Francis: Do you think Jaune is alright? 

Yeah he is a tough guy to beat but Jaune helped us confirm our suspicion that it was the other four who attacked Ouoki. We jumped over crowds of people, then we landed and continued running with the people's stares behind our back as we continued down the hall. However there was two hooded people at the end of the hall, Francis and I slowed ourselves to a halt. They began to take off their hoods. One of the revealed opponents seemed to be a girl and she wore a tartan dress, and black military's boots, she also had brown hair and wore a beret on her head , and held up a bag pipe and had a longsword by her hip. The other one was also a  girl had green dark long braided  hair and bunny ears, she had a tanned skin, she wore a long skirt but also a  shirt with long sleeves and also she wore high heels. 

Bag pipe girl :  O alright I get wee ol midget while you get pointy boy over here eh?

Bunny girl: Sure. Be careful, these two are strong as us. 

Francis: What did you just call me?

Bag pipe girl: YOU HEARD ME YE GIT!

Francis:  Oh bring it on!

Francis focus! These two are trying to stall us  and we don't know how Jaune is doing, he must be bleeding and fighting for his life right now!

Bunny girl: Yeah, try to get pass us, we know at least two of us is going to lay on the ground covered with blood after this.

It was quiet, I look behind me and I see the people behind us were probably wondering what is going on, whelp Ozpin's plan failed. I looked back at the other two, I quickly pulled out two spears and threw it directly at the ones who blocked my path. The Bunny girl got in front in front of the bag pipe girl and kicked away both of my spears which landed against the walls. I pulled out my third spear with my left hand  and I looked at Francis and Francis nodded. I rushed forward while Francis followed behind to rush past the bunny girl and the bag pipe girl but the bag pipe girl began to chase after Francis. The Bunny girl was trying to chase after Francis as well until I started thrusting my spear forward but she was twisting her body to avoid my attacks and then she countered back by spinning counter clockwise and she pulled out knives from her wrists while she was spinning and slammed her knives against my spear, the amount of force for me to crash against the wall. She and I began to begin a deadly struggle as she was trying to stab my chest with her knives, I was slowly pushing her back by using my right arm as a shield but she was using her high heels to try to shift my feet and made me lose balance but I had to focus on constantly repositioning my feet. I saw several students running to get the teachers so she pulled back her wrist blades  back into her sleeves then back away and got several throwing knives and threw it at the students, I got in front of the knives and defected them to the ground. At this point the crowd behind me started running away and as I turned back, she was in front of me. She then pulled back her right hand and slapped me in the face so hard that I banged my head against my spear which made my vision blurry. 

I only saw multiple mirages of the bunny girl around me and the bunny girl began to do a dance, where was she, behind me, in front of me, left or right, where is she going to come from? It doesn't help me that her foot work is making me think of more possibilities of how she will attack. The noises were making it also harder to hear her foot steps. At first I could hear only  heard a tap, tap, tap. Then the taps became faster and faster, until a pain on my body. I looked down on the ground and it was knifes that grazed my body and my aura began to heal the wounds. I realize at the moment that she was trying to waste my aura by constantly damaging my body so my aura would heal those wounds. I looked back up and with luck I blocked a knife with my spear. My sight was returning at a slow pace, I see a shape and what I think the shape is the bunny girl and I see her about to throw another knife so I bolted forward towards the bunny girl and stabbed in her thigh then tackled her into the wall. The bunny girl cried out in pain but countered by using her throwing knife in her hand and stabbed me in my right shoulder. I was holding her against the wall while the bunny girl was trying to grab the throwing knife, I started to grab the spear again and dug the spear deeper in her thigh but the bunny girl got the knife and also dug the knife deeper in my shoulder, we both were trying not to let out a cry of pain. 

We both knew that our constant bleeding will let get us both knocked out so to increase the bunny girl's bleeding even more, I managed to get one of my hands to yank out the spear out of her thigh. 50 seconds till she gets knocked out because of the bleeding, She tries to pull out of the knife to increase my bleeding and tries to push me away. 30 seconds, she struggled but managed to latched onto me and got the knife out of my back and now my shoulder is bleeding even more. 10 seconds she pushes me back and slashes my left leg in the first then she started stumbling then fell to the ground, her eyes closed. After she was knocked out, I started limping to the direction that Francis went through but I fell to the ground and felt tired and had no more energy to spare, my mind began to shut my body down and finally my head hit the ground and my vision became dark.