How it all started(accdiently deleted.)

I knew that they would find out, it was a matter of time.

Ren and nora were holding back Prryha as the beacon guards were escorting me out of the dorm. Everyone was there, expect team ruby and velet's team. They looked me with disgust and laughed at me. Cardin and his cronies were there as well. I can hear on the speakers.

Speaker: Guards bring Jaune arc to the office.

The guards dragged me to the office, one of them open the door and tossed me in. I can see all the teachers that taught me in my classes. They were all next to Ozpin and I can hear some of the teachers already telling Ozpin to not expel me.  However the teachers seemed hesitant to say to expel me, they were talking Ozpin how good model I was, how I'm a "special case."

I was sweating. My body being anxious for Ozpin's answer.  Ozpin looked ready to make his decision.

Ozpin: Jaune, as protocol for fake transcripts you will be removed from your team. However........

My legs were shaking, what is Ozpin gonna say?

Ozpin's scroll began to buzz and he picked his scroll up and seem to be reading something.

Ozpin: Jaune I will you a option, there is a mission for you but I will give you time to train for 5 months when the time comes will you accept?

With no option left, I had to say yes, it's either getting expelled and having no future as a hunter or a chance to return to my friends.

Ozpin: You will be moved to temporarily stay at a dorm to train for the next 5 months. After that I will call you to the office again.

After They let me out of the office, I was allowed to get my stuff from my team dorm and they move me to another dorm. After I moved my stuff to the dorm that I was assigned to, I got a call from my scroll and it's my mom. I accepted the call.

Jaune's Mom: Jaune honey is this you?

Yes mom, it's me Jaune.

Jaune's Mom: My baby boy, are you okay?

Yeah mom I'm fine, I'm doing well at the academy. I am kind of in a sticky situation.

Jaune's mom: That's great to hear! Wait, I be back.

I heard a baby's cry and I asked Is there something wrong mom?

Jaune's mom: Oh no, it's just Adrian. Would you like to see him?

Sure, why not mom.

Mom held up Adrian to the screen.

Mom: Look Adrian it's your uncle.

The baby was quiet but began to laugh. Adrian held out his cute little arms trying to touch me. Adrian presses his hand to the screen. Adrian shown a confused expression as he tried again and again to touch me. He failed but he was still trying to touch my face out of curiosity.

Mom: So I heard what happened and although I want you back home.

I actually want to stay here

She paused and hesitated, she put adirian down and on her lap, her hands still soothing Adrian into sleep, she looked at me with a stern expression and tone. She asked me the question that I took to my heart.

Mom: If you want to pursue your dream to be a hunter, a warrior like every Arc in our family. Every Arc in our family, in every generation, we achieved the greatest things in our family's existence. When your father and I were hunters in training like you, we also did many great things but it always came with sacrifices. There were many friends that died in front of me, I still remember them. They died fighting when they knew they were gonna die, when my friends also lost their loved ones, everything they had was destroyed.

Mom took a deep pause and a breath  before continuing.

Mom: Tell me, Jaune Arc of the Arc family, when you experience the loss of seeing everything that you cherished be destroyed, and you're in a situation that you have nothing to fight for and you are dying and fighting a enemy. Are you going to become a sword that shatters easily or will you become a sword that is strong?

I considered on what she said to me. Am I really a person that capable, I know that I'm not a fighter but I'm not a person to run from a fight that easily. Am I just lying to myself so I can feel better? No, I didn't struggle and endure all the things that happened to me at beacon to just quit. Every fight, every decision I did, everything I did for my friends would be for nothing if I quit now. At the same time I feel like I did'nt earn my spot in beacon. I never trained for it, I never worked for it and I just had a easy free pass with the fake transcript.

I have my answer mom.

Mom: Let's hear it.

My answer to your question is I may be considered a "sword that can be broken easily." However also even the strongest swords break sometimes. I don't want to be a strong  sword that becomes useless when broken. I want to be a sword that reforges itself to become something stronger and better. That's the kinda of "sword" I want to be.

Mom took a couple of seconds to consider what I said.

Mom: Your answer is acceptable in some ways. At the same time it sounds, how can I put in a nice way. Confusing and kinda dumb to understand. I will let you stand under one condition. That condition is that I want you to be ok and be careful, please.

I will mom, I appreciate the talk. It's something that I really needed.

Mom: Don't worry about it, it's required thing for me to see my son standing proud instead of in tears.

I heard the dinner bell outside my dorm is ringing.

Mom I have to go but it's been a good call.

Mom: Remember to call me and the rest family again.

I nodded and Mom ended the call.
After I ate dinner, everyone went back to their dorms and I got to my new dorm. I sat on the floor. I begin to think what to do. What can I work on? Ozpin gave me 5 months to train and then he sends to who knows where! Since classes take most of the day, which makes my time to train more limited.