Messaged

Jaune pov
I am awake but my eyes are closed because I am trying to fake that I am unconious. I heard someone screaming eariler, then I heard foot steps going somewhere, then I heard distant clashes of metal then I heard prryha shouting at something. Then I felt like I was being move away from where prryha was.

I overheard what happened and what was going around the school. I learned that a werewolf attack happened but somone spotted a bald monk being attacked and beaten brutally by a girl during that choas. I guess Francis met one of the other 4 people, and the other 4 are our enemies instead of  trying to be "friends." There is also a report of a spear man, possibility shin that is knocked out by fighting a girl which probably was another one of the 4. I fought the red suit dude so makes 3 of the 4 down but what about the last one? However there is a rumor of a bug man attacking random students. I don't know what is going on with that but is the bug man the 4th member?

I hear the constant talking of the medic class, I don't whether to wake up now because how am I going to sneak away in this situation? I opened my eyes a bit and see the medic class are not paying attention to me, and I am in some kind of classroom, apparently we're 4 classrooms away hiding away from the bug man. We are still in the same hall. I am all healed up and fine now. I tried to get up without the medic class noticed but one of them turned around.

Medic student 1: Oh hey that guy is AWAKE!

Medic student 2: Wait when did he wake up?

The first Medic student that spotted me, went towards me to pull up a tiny flash light to check up on me. Then pull up my shirt, and checked under the bandages.

Medic student 1: No signs of critical injuries, no signs of...... lasting physical trauma on the body?

The first medic student clicked on the flashlight, turning the light off. He turned around and began discussing something with the other medic students.

Medic student 3: You found no kind of injuries on him? Not even a scar? He got SHOT 5 TIMES by a GUN point BLANK! We even TREATED HIS WOUNDS.

Medic student 4: Is his healing ability that great or is his body able to contain that much aura? Was his aura that strong to block the bullets?

Medic student 5: No way that his aura blocked the bullets! That makes no sense because he had BULLET wounds! REMEBER?

Medic student 6: Wait that guy is Jaune right? Jaune arc the loser who sticks around with Prryha and the RWBY team?

They all turned to me and went back to talking with each other.

Medic student 3: Was he hiding his skills? What a monster.... even after getting that injuried, does "Jaune" even know how the other guy IS!

I felt kinda outta place while being in the same room as them. I couldn't really speak out.

Hey..... yeah, um...I was wondering what happened to the red suit guy?

The medic students look down, they seemed nervous. Until the 4th one stepped forward.

Medic student 4: Ahem, well.... you basically punched him so hard to the point that his body landed in the wall with such force to the point that um... that basically all of his bones was broken and he was instantly rushed to the sugery wing. He was that critically injured.

Oh......um..... wow.....

I sat down in a chair in the classroom and look down to my hands, I got that strong? Did I hit him too hard. As I was deep within my thought train. I feel my scroll vibrating, who is it Ruby or Prryha? If it isn't, who then?

I pulled out my scroll and looked on my messages, at this chaotic clusterfluck, who is messaging me right now? I looked and I got a message with the name, TRUTH. I clicked on the conversation tab and it says, Ozpin is lying to you, if you want to learn what is going on, neutralize BUG MAN and bring him with you.

I typed back, "who are you?" and I waited as this guy was texting me back. I looked up from my scroll and thankfully the medic students are looking away somewhere else. I looked down back to my scroll only to see everything will be explained later, neutralize or convice bug man then bring him with you, oh get the others, you know who they already are. Your fellow "teamates are already gotten started to "picking up" other "teamates"  Use any means NESSCARY to bring them ALIVE to this location. The others already on their way, so get a move on. 

I started complementing as I look to the location which is the launch bay where people are picked up and transported for their mission assignments, what is going on? Why didn't ozpin tell me about this? What is he hiding from me, Shin, Francis and Ouoki? Should I really trust this guy named "Truth"? I turned off my scroll and I looked up again, trying to find my shield and sword. I got up from the chair and went straight to pick up my sword and shield but I was stopped by one of the medic students.

Medic student 2: Hey buddy, slow down! We don't know if you have internal injuries so you shouldn't be moving around like that.

Sorry but I HAVE to get where Prryha is! I rushed over to pick up the sword  and shield. I put my sword back into sword sheathe on my belt as I sprinted out of the classroom. I  open the door and walk outside to see the bug man down the hall. He had this weird pink slime on him and the slime was slowly retracting back in the shell that the bug man was wearing, he was wearing this Herculan beetle suit or I don't know but either way he looked like he was a humaniod insect. I saw him carrying a faunus girl and prryha behind him lying on the floor unconscious.

I was about to grab my sword and get out of the leather sheath on my belt and begin swinging on the guy but I felt a cold hand around my neck. I felt the cold hand slowly crushing my throat and lifting me up 2 feet in the air for a minute, I was gasping for air and slowly getting closer to dying as the pressure increased. I felt the cold hand letting go of my neck. As soon that hand let go of my neck, I collapsed to the floor, getting air back into my body.  Then I heard a static then a robot voice that resemble human speech. I turned around to see this robot, wait it looks like one of those military robots that atlas are using right now?

????: Don't try to resist, comply with "us" and then all of "us" can meet at the location and not waste time. Everything will be explained. Now we gather the "others." You will follow "our way."