Danger

Yang Pov

I can't move, I am still trying to recover from fighting that werewolf earlier. I am also trying to keep myself together against this monster of a girl. She looks smaller than me but she overwhelmed that easily? I know I am tired but I have never been grappled and was pushed around like that before. However I heard more footsteps, I thought I was hearing things that weren't there but It was the hallway monitors. They wore green uniforms with a golden badge with the Beacon academy sigil. They halted and raised their weapons and prepared to fight. One of the montior spoke up while raising up and pointing his gun at us.

Hall monitor 1: Stand down both of you! DO NOT MOVE! WHAT IS GOING ON?

The girl looked at them and smiled, she began slowly walking towards them.

Hall monitor: I am waring you to stop moving! I will shoot you!

The Hall montior was ready to pull the trigger.

However the girl stopped moving and her simile began to disappear.

The girl: Ah a'm in a bawherr o' a pickle, muck is gonnae be pissed cause a'm late! ah better finish this quick then. Ah better juist lea th' werewolf 'n' git his bahookie efter.

The girl looked at the hall montior, then she was looking to draw a sword that wasn't there from her back. 

The Girl: Ah forgot that ah left mah sword tae drap some weight tae chase that baw heid midget!

The hall montiors and I were confused, what was she saying and even if we understood what she was saying. What is she talking about?

The Girl noticing our confusion, she took advantage of it by tripping the hall way montior that was pointing the gun at her, then she used both of her hands to grabbed the Hall montior's neck and forced the hall montior to his knees. All of the hall montiors began pointing their weapons at her.

The girl: Na yin moves or ah break his neck 'n' spine! A wullnae if ye dinnae stoap me 'n' mak' me late! SO MOVE IT!

The guards all began to lower their weapons and allowed the girl to pass through as the girl still grasping their comrade's neck, ready to break it at any time. I couldn't believe it, are they really gonna let her go after all she just did?  I can't let it slide, I was about go in and punch her or do something to save the hall monitor that was being a hostage but one of the hall monitors got in my way.  

What are you doing? We can't just let her go away like that!

Hall montior 2: We can't do anything unless our buddy gets HIS NECK SNAPPED.

I was about to say something. I get that but you gonna let her go just because of that?

A Girl went in between me and the hall montior. She was a faunus with dark brown hair and with streaks of green. She was wearing a different badge that anyone really could notice that she was of "higher rank"

Why are you getting in my way too?

Hall montior captain: Look we couldn't take her on if we tried.

What you MEAN we couldn't .

The hall montior shook her head and I noticed her fists began to close in anger.

Hall montior captain : I understand, I really feel the same way you do. However most of the students and hall montior guards were just not only beaten but almost horribly injuried. I just don't want anyone to get hurt anymore. Espically I don't want someone of my squad dying

We can save him and take that monster girl down, right now!

Hall montior captain: It is not like I don't know who you are, Yang but I know how strong you are. However you are in literally no state to fight and I just saw you get pushed around by that girl just easily.  Plus as if the girl saying that she was the one attacking people and the montior guards instead of the "werewolf" is true, then that means she tooked down not only a lot of people in this academy  but I was notified that 3 hall montior squads got took down by her.

I stood there, shocked at what the hall montior captain just said. I looked down at the floor, just thinking about how useless I felt right now.

The bald monk guy that the girl dropped was coughing, He was opening up his eyes. I went over to him to check if he had anything, like really bad injuries besides his broken arms and knees. He started to open his eyes and was coughing up blood. I put him againist the wall so he could stabilize and talk.

The Bald monk guy regained his focus and saw me, he grabbed me by my scarf.

Bald monk guy: WHERE IS THE GIRL?

He was looking around for the girl, scanning the people around us for her. He looked back at me, he was looking me for a pretty long time, his face went pure white, he looked like he recognized me or something.

Bald monk guy: Wait are you yang? Jaune's friend

Yeah why? Who are you? No Jaune is not really my friend but he is a buddy of my sis? Why are you asking?

The guy was freaking out and he was shaking me.

Bald monk guy: Your buddy sis is IN DANGER, that girl.... THAT GIRL HAS FRIENDS THAT BEEN ATTACKING PEOPLE IN THE ACADEMY THESE PAST WEEKS!

The hall montior captain and I were confused, what was he talking about? I asked what was going on and who was he?

Bald monk guy: My name is Francis, you know the rumors about  white fang  attacking students? Well it wasn't the white fang but that girl and her friends, no group been attacking people in this academy.

Wait what? Why was she and her group attacking people though? Why are they targeting jaune?

Bald monk guy: I don't know why but thar group has already started to attack Jaune, me, ouki, and Shin. However we got to get to Jaune and figure out what is going on!

The captain looked at her squad and believe this.

Hall montior Captain: Alright, help the bald monk up, we are gonna go to this "Jaune", let's regroup all the hall montior squads, it is time we took these monsters down today.

The hall montiors helped the bald guy up, We began moving out into the halls with Francis giving us directions.