Helpless

Sun wukong pov

After I threw that can of soda, left over juice was drooping slowly down the centipede. The centipede retracted it's mandibles, it turned itself slowly to me then to Neptune, it then coiled itself and instantly began to leap and latch onto Neptune, it hissed and was shrieking as the centipede tried to bite Neptune as it drooled with the disguising mix of poison and spit. 

Neptune: I need a little help here! Ew ew this is SO DISGUSTING. 

 Scarlet and Sage rushed in trying to help Neptune, they both tried to stab the centipede on it's back, the blades pierced through the thick shells then both of them quickly pulled their swords out of the centipede. I summoned some clones to help get the centipede off the Neptune but it wouldn't budge! The centipede was shaking, then it stopped shrieking and hissing but started to vibrate then stood still, the centipede used it's lower boy to grab Scarlet by the neck and started to rapidly bash Scarlet into the lockers and the ground and the clones making the clones disappear. It threw Scarlet mid air just to slap him, Scarlet catapulted into Sage, Sage was knocked down and Scarlet was knocked out bleeding. Sage got up and was trying to process what just happened. The centipede then turned around slapping Neptune into the lockers. Neptune was struggling to get up, I saw the centipede dude and he was pulling out some kind of bug that was glowing, I quickly ordered Sage to help Neptune and told them to get out of here and that I will help Blake. 

Sage: What about you! That centipede just toyed with us like we were flies! Besides there is no time for us to help Neptune and Scarlet then fight off that centipede!

I looked at the wolf faunas and he was too busy fighting the robot.  

I got a idea, Sage you go help Neptune and Scarlet run away and I will use my  clones to fend off the centipede and help Blake myself. Now go.

Sage nodded and I summoned three clones, one of them would help Sage escaping with Neptune and Scarlet and the other two distracting the centipede. I watched as they got away, I turned back and the centipede was already done shredding my clones with it's jaws and legs but the clones led the centipede far away enough. I unsummoned my final clone then I pulled out my staff and ran at the centipede guy. Blake was backing against the wall but she doesn't look at the centipede guy but at me?

Blake pov 

The centipede guy slowly began to take off his hooded cloak off and pulled this tiny bug with two of his fingers, it had a grey shell, tiny black round eyes and it produced sparks and it was vibrating. The centipede guy starting to rub the bug and it glowed bright yellow. The sheer charge began to light up and I could see what the centipede looked like, He was wearing some kind of armor from head to toe, it was some kind of hairy exoskeleton that was covering his body from head to hoe, I couldn't see what does his face look like because it was covered by a helmet with a giant horn and his left arm was a giant claw. 

Centipede guy: This tiny little light bulb insect is called the lux lucis candentis, or most commonly known in the eastern jungles in mistral as the Juswui or thunder glow. I use this bug often to recharge my robot best friend fighting that wolf Faunus over there. 

What about your stupid bug? I will never tell you anything even if you use it on me.

The centipede guy: I know you former and white fang members are so resistant, besides I can't harm you, sedating you a bit over then I was required was too much and it is all the Vale council allowed me to do, I can't do anyone more harm because you are very "special case." You are the "princess of Menagerie", you are too much of a powerful symbol and political figure for the Faunus around the world. Harming you will worsen the relationships of the four kingdoms and Mengaerie not to mention how the white fang will make a excuse to recruit more people and it would or might eventually boil into civil wars. However I can harm your monkey friend over there, that way I am not so restricted as to you. 

Wait please no! He has nothing to do with me! I tried moving but I couldn't, the venom was too much for my body. 

As Wukong was about swing down on the centipede's guy head with his pole and switched it to nun chuck mode. The centipede guy just looked behind himself and flicked the thunder glow on Wukong's body, the insect clung on and bit Wukong but Wukong doesn't notice or knows it's on him,  then the centipede guy quickly got up and let the attacks hit him. Wukong was repelled back from the sheer force but landed on his feet and preparing to unleash another barrage. Wukong began to strike relentless but the centipede guy still did not move, How is he unfazed? Wukong's attacks should've made the Centipede guy's armor vibrate at least!  Wukong backed off and was breathing hard, his sweat was dripping to the floor.

Wukong: Look at you, are my attacks too strong that you can't move under that shell?

The centipede guy:  How uninteresting.

The centipede did a palm strike on Wukong's chest, Wukong used his tail to balance himself back on his feet. 

Wukong: Is that it? Honestly from your looks I thought you would be more, I don't know scary?

Centipede guy: You're awfully cocky for someone who is about to collapse into a seizure in about 10 seconds.  

Wukong: I am gonna collapse in a what now? 

Wukong starting wheezing and blood began to fall from his mouth, he fell on the floor, his body began to shake and twist uncontrollably,  a purple foam began forming from his mouth. 

What did you do TO HIM!

Centipede guy: I just use the hair strands on the gloves of my armor, you know this armor was made from the giant wooly beetle rhino species, it's hair contain small strands of concerted poison that can make it's predators  knock out or die, and since I touched him directly on the chest, the poison should be in his heart and already into his bloodstream. Now your monkey friend is gonna die because of the poison or from the backlash from his body running out of aura and trying to produce more trying to prevent  and purge the poison from completely infecting  through the body.  Now the only thing that can save him is that little glowing bug that will completely purify the poison and jumpstart his heart. Now I never intended to go this route but you forced my hand. 

I hesitated but I looked back at  Wukong, do I choose to save him revealing who really I am or someone has to die for my secrets? I turned and said alright. I will with you please leave him out of this!

The centipede guy walked over to wukong and press the glowing bug, I saw the bug light up Wukong's body, the voltage was running through Wukong's body. Wukong began to spit and was coughing up some purple sludge. Meanwhile the centipede guy was walking behind me. I can't move, I feel helpless that I can't do anything!, someone please help us! As the centipede guy was about to pick me up, he was picked up by something and was thrown against one of the pillars near a window.  After the dust cloud settled, there was a giant werewolf that was holding the upper body of the robot in it's left hand and holding a glaive in it's right hand? The werewolf turned back to me and began to snarl and reared it's back and ready it's fighting stance but it was hesitating.  I looked at it's glaive and realize it  was Ouoki. Did he use a transformative semblance to beat that to the robot that hard? The werewolf began to grit it's teeth and blood began to drool then his eyes went white. 

Ouoki: I can't control it for long..... but you...... must..... RUN!

He began to open his jaw and pounced towards me, I closed my eyes expecting to him to bite me but I hear Ouoki biting something metallic. I opened my eyes and it was the centipede guy, the centipede guy was holding back Ouoki back with his right arm, I heard as Ouoki crunch on the armor.  The centipede guy punched Ouoki making Ouoki let his mouth off the Centipede's guy armor. The centipede guy's right arm went limp and I saw the deep bite marks. Ouoki wasted no time and lifted his glaive and started to use heavy strikes that banged against the centipede guy's armor.  After every strike, the centipede guy's armor began to brighten more and more into a bright green, the centipede guy punched Ouoki in his stomach and the centipede guy sent Ouoki flying through the wall. I saw the green glow slowly fade from the armor, the centipede guy was standing with his damaged arm but I saw blood was flowing out of his armor and formed a puddle under him.