The last people I want to meet

Jaune pov
We ran in the halls again, 4th time today, I been running through these halls today!

Jorez so where are the "others?"

Jorez: They said they are going to find the other two which is your friend  Ouoki and another girl  named Susan. All we have to do is get to the landing zone.

Where all the aircraft is?

Jorez: You need to check your scroll more because "Truth" already gave us instructions. At this point he probably gave us the motivation for it.

You know for a guy named "Truth", can we really trust this guy?

Jorez: Maybe but this person named "Truth" knows a lot about us.  Check your scroll later when we all get on the air craft and you will see what I mean. You will react the same way shin did......

I don't like this at all, oh yeah what does He mean that ozpin, the academy principal is lying? What is Ozpin even lying to me about?

Jorez: That was what "Truth" told you?

Yeah he even told me to neutralize and bring me with you too for some reason.

Jorez: He sent a message to my scroll, to do the same thing to one of us named "Ouoki" and you.....

Could it be that so it wasn't just on purpose, then we just attacked each other because of "Truth?"

I looked over to "Jack" who Jorez was carrying on his back. Should I check his scroll? What did "Truth" made him do? What if he wasn't a psychopath because that what he is but that is the kind of person that "Truth" made him into? Should I grab "Jack's" scroll and check his messages to see what is the full situation? Should I leave it alone, yeah I should just leave it alone for now.  I see the landing area just right in front of us.

Hey Jorez we're almost there!

Jorez: JAUNE MOVE TO THE RIGHT!

Huh what? Wait wh-

I felt a sharp pain in my left leg and I fell into the ground and look up to see  Nora.  I see Nora picking up her hammer and Ren catching up behind her.

Oh no no no no. OH NOT THEM RIGHT NOW PLEASE.

Ren: Hey Jaune you alright?

Ren got his hand out to me and helped me get up.

Thanks Ren.

Ren: Jaune what happened to you?

Nora: Yeah you look pretty messed up.

A lot happened today, too many things keep happening today.

Nora: What is with that bug thing?

Oh that is my friend Jorez.

Nora: When did you get to know him?

I met him in the library and outside studying some bugs. While I had some free time from training with prryha and studying.

Jorez noticed my lie and started to play along with my lie.

Jorez: Bugs are fascinating! A ant can lift 20 times it's own weight!

Nora: He has some weird hobbies.

I know but it is pretty interesting to hear when you want to hear random facts about bugs.

Nora: Oh what kind?

Jorez: Giant bug species mostly.

Nora: Wait what GIANT bug species EXIST?

Jorez: Yeah in only most parts of the world like in Southern jungle parts of Mistral and the deserts of North Vacuo. They also just like any living being on remanant they also have semblance and aura.

Nora: WHAT?

While Nora was being well nora, I noticed seeing Ren bringing out his scroll of his pocket and he looks on what on it then looks at me.

Ren: Nora stop talking to them and get over here.

Nora: Wait what things were getting interesting! I want to hear more stuff from this guy.

Nora listen to Ren, just go to him.

Nora: Wait what's going on?

I look over to Ren and Ren probably knows what is going on.

Ren: No way, you are the blond guy running around with the Bug dude. That can't be you right?

Look ren, I am but I um.... can't really  explain that right now, even if I could, it just wouldn't make sense to you.

Ren: In what way? I been thinking about how you been behaving these days.

What do you mean?

Ren: How about starting with Prryha? I know how you been faking, were you really "going all out while practicing?"  Disappearing to the point that you come back late without us knowing. Was every relationship you made here, was it a lie?  Were you really "our friend?"

I always was your friend, I didn't want or I don't know how you got involved in this.

Jorez: Hey Jaune that's enough we should go. It's time to walk away.

We begin walking away and we were about to get to the landing bay.

Clack click

I look behind to see Ren pull out both his pistols and was ready to shoot.

Nora: Ren, put the guns down, let Jaune go.

Ren: We can't just let them go Nora.

Nora: Ren, we can't just shoo-

Ren: Not having this argument right now with you Nora.

Jorez: Well you have some "caring" friends.

Ren has us at gun point, I am too injuried to take on Nora and Ren. I don't know about Jorez since I don't know if he fought anyone or not.

Jorez: So do you think we can get out of this?

You know, I ain't sure that I even want to fight them.

Jorez: I understand that.  You should go to the landing bay, I will take care of these two for you.

Wait what about you.

Jorez: I'll manage, just go.

Ren: You are not going anywhere.

I began to run to the landing bay. Ren began shooting. Jorez got in front of the bullet and blocked them with his hard shell then Nora went towards Jorez and hit Jorez with her hammer, slamming Jorez into the floor. I got to the landing then  looked up into the sky to see a Bullhead (Air craft) that was heading towards where I was.