Chapter twenty two

Good morning y'all,how are you doing?
Stay safe please.

Aryan's P.O.V

At night I kept thinking of everything,i just kept reflecting on everything that has happened ever since I got married to that beautiful damsel that's right outside my room,not less than 5 feet away from me,we were suppose to sleep in the same room but thanks to my stupidity she's in a separate room.

I feel so bad wallahi,it was Nabil all the while, why didn't I check or even talk to her about it,I always heard Communication was the key in a relationship but I didn't apply it.

I woke up the next morning and went for my daily run,I was running and a car almost ran into me and when the person came out it was none other than Zeezee.

"What the hell are you thinking of that almost got you ran over?"

"Nothing Zeezee,I'm sorry I made you stop,thank you." I said and started running back home

At Home....

The house was kinda bubbly,Naya and her siblings were having a great time,I just greeted them and walked pass them to my room.

After showering, I dressed up and went to living room,they were all having breakfast, I made my way out of the house when ya Hameeda stopped me.

"Your breakfast is on the table." I smiled and thanked her,made my way to the dinning, immediately I sat down,Inaya got up and left,I was hurt by that,I know I messed up but come on,I looked down and sighed,took and apple and left the house.

Can I even win her back? She doesn't want to stay in the same room with me,ya rabbi! Please show me the way.

I worked myself through the day and even during the night, it was 11:25 pm when I left the office for my house.

I got to the house and it was very quiet,I went to check up on Inaya,she's kind of a heavy sleeper,so I pray she's asleep.

I walked slowly to the room and she was lying down on the bed,facing the qibla.

I walked slowly towards her,praying she'd be asleep.

When I got to her,she was asleep,so I sat down on the floor in front of her and smiled, she looks so cute sleeping with her tiny snores and drool.

I looked at her from head to toe and my eyes got stuck on her belly,a home for my little baby,I moved slowly and placed my hand on her belly,I don't think I have ever felt so happy in my life, Inaya and the baby inside her are all mine.

I placed kisses on the stomach, careful not to wake her up and whispered...

"I'm so sorry baby,daddy has been so bad to mommy and you but, I want to make things right again,before I do that,don't stress mommy for me,please, be a good baby OK?

I love you Inaya,I know you won't believe me if you were awake but I do, I have loved you since that night we help create this baby,I was just in denial, stubborn and too stupid to realize it and I am sorry for that. "

With that I gave her a peck on the forehead and left the room only to meet with ya Said outside the room,he gave me a look but didn't say a word and he left, I sighed and went to my room to sleep.

In the morning I woke up early,finished all my routine and left for work before they all woke up.

It's been a week now and that has been my normal routine, wake up early,dress and go to work,I decided to give her the space she wanted.

I woke up too late today and dressed as fast as I could and went to the living room,they were all there, I greeted them and went to take an apple from the table not without saying

"Don't worry,I'm only getting the apple and then I'll be out."

With that I got my apple and went out of the house,without looking at either of them,I was about to drive off when a rap was made on my window.

"Aryan,are you okay?" ya Saif asked,I could see the concern boldly written on his face,I nodded and also said

"I am fine ya Saif,why do you ask?"

"It's been a week Aryan,a week without you seeing your wife and kid,are you not bothered? "

"I saw them every single day for that one week,they were the ones that didn't see me,I don't go to bed without seeing her and I will continue to do that,please don't tell her,I know she's mad at me,so I am giving her the space she needs but that doesn't mean I am not going to fight for my family if she continues like this."

He nodded and said. "Both of you should not take long,I can see you both love each other and you're the man Aryan,you were the person that hurt her,try harder than giving her space,make her want to forgive you, do things concerning the baby with her,oh and my little princess is very soft and forgiving, she might have forgiven you,you may never know until you make effort,okay? So,come home early today and be with your family, don't drag this further than it can go and stop being stupid and childish."
With that he gave me a pat on the back and left,I wanted my wife back for sure,so I'll try harder in shaa Allah.

After work, I went for grocery shopping before going home.

When I entered the house,I met Inaya on the couch struggling to get up, I went straight to her to help but she gave me a look

"Please,let me help. " I pleaded,she threw daggers at me and hesitated for a bit but then she agreed,I went to her and raised her up.

"Where are you going to?" I asked and she pointed to the room,she doesn't want to talk to me,that's fine as long as she let me help her.

Without asking or thinking, I scooped her up bridal style and took her to the bed, laid her down and was leaving when I saw her making faces and touching a spot on her back,I climbed the bed and helped massage the place, telling her I wasn't going to do anything.
When she seemed relaxed,I asked if I could touch my baby and she nodded,I could feel her eyes on me so I didn't let the tears down,I rubbed and cooed silently, then I placed a kiss on her belly and looked her in the eyes and left the room.

I wanted my wife back,ya rabbi please, make her forgive me,I can't go on like this,please. I need her.

Hello people, how have you been? I hope y'all are being safe.
I am so sorry I haven't updated as I said I would, I have been sick be for a while and that made me go into a writers block and because of that I am giving you guys double update today in shaa Allah.

Please Vote,recommend and comment,let me know what you think please, oh and this book will be edited after I'm done with it in shaa Allah, so please pardoned the errors you'll find in it.