Chapter twenty seven.

Inaya's P.O.V

Today marks the eighth month of my pregnancy, I have just one more month to push this baby out.
Pregnancy hasn't been really easy on me,I get a lot of migraines and I was a lot darker than I was,I had pimples on few places on my face,It has really been rough but I had Aryan's support, he never stopped telling me how much he loved me,he valued me and our relationship and I could see the reflection on our marital lives,he has changed a lot, he never stayed out late and was always so caring.
Never failing to ask whati wanted or needed, in other words,out relationship improved from ten to a hundred.

It has been over one and a half month with zeezee in the hospital, after the surgery she slipped into a comma and hasn't been out of it for a month now. Having her like that scared me a lot, I have been so disheartened to do anything she had promised to do,no baby showers nothing.
It's like I was all alone again. Y hameeda was back at her house in Georgia where ya Saif got a job as an architect for a company that deals with hotels and estates. I can say life has been good,the only things missing out were  my dad still locked up with the on going trial and  Zeezee in comma.

I have been doing great too with my business, it has been a huge success and has been growing really fast. I have been planning on opening a company branch here, the plan is in motion with  Nabil handling most of it considering my condition,he has really been doing a great job,that was the only thing he could channel his anger towards, the health of zeezee took a too on him, I never knew they were serious,turned out they were,he would always go and visit her when we were about to leave,there was a night I stayed behind for a few more minutes wanting to see what he does.

I must say,Nabil is a goner,I would have teased him if it were not for the seriousness of the condition.

He'd sit still,holding her hands and whispering things to her,letting all his tears roll down his cheeks without shame or guilt. I was certain he lived my besty and I wouldn't hold anything back from telling her just how much her sickness took a toll on him.

He never really smiled as he usually does, it was always work,work and cries when visiting her.

Everything was alright and nothing was alright.

My due date is fast approaching and Hanifa has never been more excited,anxious, sad and adorable. She'd be the doctor and I have never been happier.

Hanifa never missed a chance to spend her day at our house,helping in whatever aspect she could.

I try to know what was going in on her life, don't miss the key word there...try.

Hanifa was a private person,she would never say more than is needed to be said.

Regardless of her introverted self,I still manage to get an idea on her love life. My theory might be wrong tho.

I was busy lying down thinking about all our lives when a head was poked in my room.

“Hey there world's most beautiful mommy in town.” Hanifa has issues I swear.

“think about the devil and it appears. How far?” she sent me a glare.

“Who is the devil now? You're calling me, your baby's aunty,a devil? that's so not nice of  you wallah.”

She strolled to me and hugged me,then kneeling down and whispering sweet nothing's to my baby.

Damn,this baby will be spoilt,he/she has uncles and aunt's that will spoil him with everything.

The journey has been so enlightening, an eye opener for me and my family.

“Naya! Naya!! Snap out of it and come with me. ”

I was so confused at this time.

“Why? What is going on? Where are we going to?”
She smiled at me and it was one of two options, either my dad had been realised and is finally coming to see me or....could it be?” I got dressed with trembling hands and followed her. When we got to the hospital, I was sure.

I can't describe the amount of joy coursing through my veins right now.

Without thinking I dropped out of the car and wobbled my way through the hospital until I got to the room....there she was,in her beautiful pale glory,with Nabil and my husband standing beside her and a nurse saying stuff I couldn't make sense of.

I stood there crying my eyes out .

“Are you going to stand there all day or come and give me my overly due aunty hug? It doesn't look like  you missed me and I was there in whatever world,missing your warmth and scent.”

“Heyyyyyyy! That's my personal belonging. ” Aryan sent her a playful glare.

I ran to her

“Naya,careful! You better not fall.” Aryan yells which fell on deaf ears.

When I was in front of her,I grabbed her and cried real hard in her arms,holding her and kissing her cheeks, we were both a crying mess.

Everyone in the room had tears in their eyes looking at our emotional scene.

“I don't think I have seen this type of love anywhere. ” Nabil said,chuckling with tears rolling down his cheek.

“Damn right, you haven't. Hey babe,we should definitely give them a show,we should total make out. ” zeezee said,I smiled at her,she was back,hopefully for good.

“Not on my watch!” Aryan yelled and pulled me to him. I chuckled and gave him a peck.

“I am only yours babe,don't stress your poor mind.” they all laughed at us and the attention was back on zeezee.

“You gave us quite the fright you know? Naya wouldn't stop crying until she was told the baby would be affected,Nabil here would work his butt off and cry at night when he's with you and me...everything was just off. We all missed you babe.” Hanifa said to her.

“I don't think I have ever felt so loved and blessed in my entire life,you make me feel so much loved and I will do anything to keep it that way. Thank you all,I heard most of what you said when I was out,I love you all so darn much...I love you with everything that I am,Nabil,which is not much, I love you Naya,my little baby in you,I love you Hanyyy,you too Ar, thank you all. Now.....I can't wait to get out of here,I hate hospitals. ”

We all laughed and I pray this was the end of it all for us.

Hey guys,thank you for reading.
Don't forget to vote please,it means a lot.