Chapter twenty nine

Aryan's P.O.V

Ever since Naya gave birth,I have changed a lot,I am now more appreciative,I have learnt to be more loving towards my family and kind towards people.

I have been going up and down for the last two hours,I'm exhausted but the thought of seeing my Queen and little princess is what keeps me going.

After all the stress,I get to walk through those doors finally,to see my love and our bundle of joy.

For some reason I felt really shy and nervous to go in.

After summoning courage, I rapped at the door and heard a soft "come in."

I took a few deep breaths and stepped in,there she is, looking exhausted, looking beautiful as always.

"Hello latest daddy in town." she chuckled.

"Hello latest mommy in town,God! A very beautiful mommy if I may add" I winked at her and she blushed.

Why is she still so shy of me? We just helped create this bundle of joy. I chuckled and went closer.

"Are you ready to see her? She looks so beautiful with her daddy's eyes and nose and my full lips, she's the most adorable thing I have seen on God's green earth. Come,come and hold her daddy."

I stretched my hands,reluctant at first,scared not to hurt her or break her fragile bones.

I still held her,she is very beautiful,everything her ammi described her to be,I  am so glad I am the father to this little bundle of joy,

"Assalam alaiki habibty,you're the most precious little thing daddy has ever seen,daddy's joy,I love you so much and I promise to guide you and protect you from those scums that will be after you,that too with a cutlass,in shaa Allah I will try to be the best daddy out there for you,I will make a lot of mistakes but I have Allah and your mommy to guide me. Welcome to the world dear.

I looked at my beautiful wife,with her drowsy eyes,she was so tired and needed rest as soon as possible.

"Naya,thank you so much for giving me the worlds best gift ever, I really appreciate you,I promise to love the both of you,guide and protect you both from harm. Thank you,oh and as soon as you get out of here,I have a push out gift for you waiting at home. "

She held me to her,kissed my forehead and told me I didn't have to.
I wanted to say something else when I heard her breath get heavier, she was asleep, I smiled and kept my princess,then sat down to rest for awhile.

Three days later.

Today was the day I take my babies home,I got zeezee to decorate the house and get the cake,cards and balloons.

I must say,she did a great job,everything was perfect, the pink and gold decors,the pink and gold cake,the little baby gifts,the snacks and Naya's favorite MacDonald's order,everything looked perfect.

I couldn't stop smiling, the nurses were teasing me bout how I couldn't frown to save my life,which was true,because the joy I am feeling right now is unimaginable,it was simply out of this world and it was all thanks to my beautiful wife.

I finally got my wife and kid out of that awful place,I know Naya hates hospitals,how she survived five days there would forever amaze me.

We finally got home and my baby got emotional, she cried and said thank you to me,zeezee,Hameeda and her ya saif.

We were all celebrating and all of a sudden,they all asked for my princess name and Naya looked at me questioningly because she also doesn't know the name I chose for our joy.

I motioned for Zeezee to say it and they got confused.
Naya gave me a look and when the bulb finally lit in her head,I could see the tears forming in her eyes. She smiled and hugged me,gave me a big passionate kiss and you could hear the ewwwww going around. When she turned she also asked zeezee to tell them the name and zeezee started ranting about how she doesn't sleep in our room so she doesn't know what the name was,she was starting to get frustrated when my baby chuckled and shook her head.

"You're that dumb huh? She has your name idiot! Her name is Zeenat, baby zee for short."

It took few seconds for the words to register and she shouted and clamped her mouth when she remembered the baby was asleep,she jumped to her fit and gave Naya a big hug,thanking her for giving the baby her name.

"Ar? I can't hug you if not I would have,thank you so much for this gift,I love both of you so much. "

Nabil in the other hand who has been quiet finally spoke,saying thank you to both Naya and I.

We all huddled around each other and discussed how the naming ceremony is going to be. It was going to be family only .
The next day we all got dressed and went out,we ate and hung out for an hour,baby zee got so many gifts from her aunties and God mother zeezee,she got her like ten or so gifts and most of them were custom made,how extra can zeezee be?
Nabil is so funny though,he got baby zee matching Balanciaga fits and shoes,she got so many sweats outfit from him and then he gave her whooping twenty thousand dollars for her future, I smiled at that,Nabil has always been so thoughtful. It was like he was being sent the answers for everything from heaven.
Baby zee got-so many gift and opening them was so fun.
Hanifa's gift made us all laugh until we were on the ground. She got baby zee a pepper spray,a pen knife, a little bow and arrow,said it was for her to protect her self, she also got her some gloves,imagine. She got little zee so many awesome things and I can't really say how much I appreciate our friends,they were the best of friends,,they care so much for our baby girl and it was so amazing to see,I don't think friends is the right term to use on them,more like family,yea,family was the right term they deserved to be called.

Finally, we got an update!
I am so sorry for the delay,enjoy.
Well at least baby zee's arrival changed her daddy,let's hope it's for the best.

Thank you all for reading, I really appreciate you guys. Thanks again.
Stay safe and have a blessed week ahead.