Chapter ten

Anonymous P.O.V

After talking to my online friend and her mentioning her name I became confused,is she who I think she is or it's just another Inaya? I am so confused,I don't even know her full name.

What do I do? Should I ask her or just let it be? I mean she's not the only Inaya in the world.

Anyways,I will just focus on our business and our friendship.

Aryan's P.O.V

It's been a week since my out burst and I have been feeling like crap ever since,she stays in the living room to watch before but now,she doesn't even let me see her making breakfast or dinner.

I went to her room to speak to her about my out burst but I couldn't even touch the door.
After so many debates with myself I push the door open and what I saw left my mouth hanging.

There stood Inaya in a very short towel drying her hair that was dripping with water and damn! She has a very long black hair.

She hasn't noticed me yet and I kept staring instead of walking away.

I was later brought out of my staring world by her voice.

"Can I help you?"
She said looking at me suspiciously.

"I wanted to ask you if you could please cook for me and my friends,they loved your cooking and they want more of it."

Way to go Ar! Instead of apologizing you are making her cook.

"Sure." was all she said and turned to continue what she was doing, she looked so masha Allah and looking at her brought back the memories of that night.

It brought back the feeling of her soft skin,her moan,her 'please stop' it brought back every single feeling and it felt like I was in the moment but it was just memories,I wanted to feel that again so bad wallahi.

I didn't realise that I was inching close to her until I was behind her.

I touched her skin and she shivered, I smiled,a small part of me debating whether it's from pleasure or from disgust.
Immediately I came back to my sense I looked at her through the mirror and found her eyes on me already, I gulped and left the room hurriedly.

"Pervert!" I heard her say before I left.

I wanted going back in there to show her how much of a pervert I am but I ignored it and called laila instead.

"Hey baby,how are you doing?" I missed you." I cooed to her cause I know it will do the job.

"Really? You know you can come over right? I am home now,just come for dinner."

"Oh really babe,I'll be on my way then,I have missed you so damn much."

I got my stuff and left a note for Inaya on the dinning telling her when they were coming and it was leaving it there,knowing she'll go there.

Thirty minutes later.

I arrived at Laila's house and it looked super cool,she let me in and it was pretty messy nothing like my house where you hardly find dirt anywhere talk more of finding it messy,even when I keep my shirt on the chair,Inaya takes it away. I'm glad she's that neat.

I was brought back to reality with a sloppy kiss placed on my lips.

We kisses passionately and she took me to her room which was even more messy than the living room,I wanted us to at least talk but by the looks of it that was not her plan.

Touching her felt different, not like how I felt with Inaya...what's happening to me? Why do I crave her so badly?.

I was so confused wallah but I put my all in the moment just to forget her which was impossible.

Huhhh! I stopped her and took my shirt and went to the living room,leaving her confused.

"Why did you leave? Don't you want me again?" she asked looking at me with what look like hurt in her eyes.

"I'm not focused tonight dear,I'm gonna hit the bar and go home,I'll see you when I am focused enough." I said making my way to the door but she pulled me back.

"I can help relax you,make you forget what you're thinking of."

I looked at her and said no,before leaving through the door and slamming it right after.

I am so messed right now,I went to the bar I normally visit when I'm in town and drank my frustration away.

It has been a week since I saw her after our lunch with my friends,I didn't bother contacting her,I have been sneaking back home to get my belongings but never make noise for her to notice me.

I don't plan on going back home anytime soon,not until I get her out of my system at least.

I go to work everyday from my hotel and I have been loosing weight lately,I miss her food,I have not tasted anything like her cooking since forever.

I don't know what was wrong with me,I was never like this,never been the guy to let stuff carry him away but it was different with her,everything was different with her.

I sighed and dialed the only person that can help me out of this mess....Nabil!

"Ya dai My friend, how are you doing? How is my sister in law? " he rambled as soon as he picked.

You see,Nabil is a huge fan of Inaya,he really like and respect her.

"i don't know how she is,I have not been home for awhile, I'm on a trip."

He sighed and asked what was wrong.

"I don't know man,I have been having images of Inaya in my head, I try to focus on work but I can't, it unlike me bruh."

"You're in love with her bruh,don't you see that? "
"Hell no! I am not in love with that thing,she's not my type at all,she's a witch that's what is wrong and I need you to tell her to let me be.

"Ar!! Watch it,you know I don't like how you speak of her,I am not going to take that from you,you need to sit your crazy ass down and analyze how you feel when you're with her instead of being a cry baby. Now I gotta go,got better things to do."
He said and hung up.

Did he just do that to me? I hate when someone hang up on me.

Let see what this bullshit is all about.

Hello guys,how are you beautiful creatures doing? How is the week going?
Here is an update,don't forget to please,
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE AND
RECOMMEND.

LOVE YOU GUYS.