The End....or is it?

Sealed faith will be under reconstruction soon, I am not changing much though,just a major edit and I really hope you like it. With that being said,let's dive in .....enjoy.

Chapter thirty🎉🎉🎉🎉

Author's P.O.V

Alhamdulillah for everything that transpired between these couple,it thought them how to love,thought them how to forgive and move on with everything that has happened.

Everything is going good for Inaya and Aryan,with their tiny bundle of joy baby zee,she's so cute and looks like her mommy a lot, which sometimes makes Aryan green with jealousy other times very proud of that little fact and he always says how lucky he is to have Naya and a little carbon copy of her too.

Aryan would always look at Inaya with loving eyes,he always tend to stare and admire her gorgeous self. "What a lucky asshat I am."

Inaya was his goodluck charm sent by his m
aker, to give him the taste of love, to show him what real love really feels like, to him,his wife and his baby are his definition of real love.

Inaya on the other hand,has become a well known entrepreneur, she has become even more social now,she talks to a few people and has three more friends, Noor,Yasmin and Amina. They are all good ladies with so much goodness in them.

Noor is a designer,she and Yasmin sometimes work together on fashion projects, Yasmin is a model,a great one at that, she earns pretty good too with it.

Amina on the other hand is a YouTuber,she is very good at what she does but her husbands family hates her for that, she has tried to make then understand that it's not at all bad,she's covered up  and all but no,she doesn't let them get in her way tho,she still makes a lot out of YouTube and help her husband a lot too.
Amina is Inaya's favorite, she's quiet and more attentive and she's more like naya.

Baby zee is turn out to be such a cutie,she got her mama's face and her daddy's eyes,she keeps growing day after day into an amazing baby, so patient, just like her mom.

On the other hand,Zeezee and Nabil have started preparation for marriage, with Nabil's family in full support of Zeezee and their sons wedding.

Life overall has taken a great turn,from bad to good.

Today is the lunch of Naya's  furniture showroom.

"How is everything going? She called out to Nabil?"  Nabil being a great manager asked her to just relax and chill a bit.

"Naya,you keep worrying too much,it's going well,Aryan,zeezee and I are all here to make it a success, just go get your pretty self ready and get over here." with that,Aryan shot him a glare.

"Why you calling my wife pretty? Don't play with me!." Aryan thundered at his friend.

"If you'd just chill a bit and look around you, you'll see that the woman of my dreams is standing not too far from you sir,so just because I called your wife pretty doesn't me I have a thing for her ewwww and you better not talk to me that way again else I'll blow your head off." these two are the perfect definition of friends,they have been together for years now,the went through ups and downs and they are still standing strong, the showed us that relationships are not meant to be perfect,intact it is the other way round,you're bound to make mistakes and make correction but not everyone takes that correction you made a good thing, only true friendship could accept that,accept you for all your flaws,accept you for every wrong you make and still love you like tomorrow doesn't exist.

Naya arrived at the venue of her opening and the place was exotic, she gasped at the decoration and setting of the place,everything was in order and she couldn't have done it better.

An hour and twenty minutes later,after showing people around and making massive sales on most of the furnitures,she was called out to give a speech by Nabil.

She stepped out in her very beautiful mermaid gown and sashayed over to the stage.

"Hello everyone. Hope you all are having a good time?" she asked And a chorus of yes flew around.

"My name is Inaya for those of you who don't know,I am twenty three years old,I am happily married to that lovely man over there,Aryan,holding my amazing little darling baby zee who is named after her so called Godmother.. " zeezee rolled her eyes and the whole room erupted in laughter.

"I want to say thank you so much to each and everyone of you who took out your time to come here and to those of you who bought from us,we really live and appreciate you all.
I want to send out a special thanks to my parents who have been there for me when I had my A.P.D ,those days were my trying days and I got out of it thanks to my besty zeenat,she was there to help me through everything, without making me feel so alone and miserable, love you girl.  Few years ago if u was told that I will stand in front of a crowd and give a speech, I would have laughed in that persons face but here I am,alhamdulillah for that,healthy and strong and more confident and stuff.

I started this business two years before I got married together with that amazing gentle man over there,who saw my response to a post and sent me a DM about it,we chatted all through everything and when my dad lent me my first money,I used it to build my empire so,thank you daddy,it was because of that,that I am here today.

Nabil and I grew fond of each other and I trusted him with everything despite not seeing him and he has my respect for that,we went through trying times when the business almost collapsed,I was at the verge of giving up then but I had the best support system with me,Nabil and my lord. After I got married, I cake to find out that man I have been working with is none other than my husband's best friend and trust me,he almost got his head ripped off when At found out,thank  God he didn't. "

Everyone laughed at that.

"What  I have learnt from all these experience and all these amazing people I have in my life is that, life is not a bed of roses and life doesn't need you to lie down and let go of the rope of hope,cause it will definitely let go of you, I learnt in this life,risks are worth taking no matter the outcome,life thought me to grow but not alone,it thought me to grow with my loved ones as well,with that being said I want you all to know that I live and appreciate all of you and thank you once again for being in attendance, looking forward to working with the next brides,mommies that want to decorate there offices and homes and daddies that want the same as well. Thank you and I pray you all go hone safe."

When she was done she wiped the lone tear that escaped her eyes and strolled back to there seat where she was hugged and congratulated by her family and friends. 

Please don't forget to
Vote
Comment and
Recommend
Love you.