Chapter six

Everything happens for a reason.

Inaya's P.O.V

I was a crying mess,I didn't know what to do or say,I just sat there listening to my aunties lecture me about marriage, the do's and don't's of marriage, what to do to make my husband happy,telling me never to raise my voice at my husband which they do when they are being pushed,I rolled my eyes at that but continue listening regardless, after they were done with Nasiha(lectures) they let me off the hook for awhile and after a few minutes ya hameeda took me to Abba's parlour, where he started his own lecture,
"Habibty,I don't have to start telling you all that your mom and aunties have told you cause I I know you are a good girl and you'll be respectful in shaa Allah,so,my beloved daughter, all I'm going to say is be safe,try to work on your A.P.D(Avoidant personality disorder) OK and remember if Aryan ever hurt you your Abba is just a call away. I love you princess more than you can imagine,may Allah the Almighty bless you,your husband and your house,may he guide and protect you all from all harm and may he bless you with kids as loving, pious and caring as you my love. Happy married life habibty. " with that he pulled me to his comforting chest for a brief hug,I cried no wanting to let go but I was pilled off of him.

I sat down quietly on our way to my new in-laws house,thirty minutes later we pulled over in a very beautiful house,it looks huge and fine.

After going in,I met my mother in-law who lectured me on marriage again,told me all the things to do,to avoid a quarrel with my husband,if Someone had walked up to me and told me I would be getting married two months ago,I would have laughed at then hard. She Told me to always count on her no matter what and tell her if he ever messes up,she'd always be there for me, to love and support me like her child.

After all that,my aunties,ya hameeda and some of his aunties took me to my matrimonial home.
Arriving there I gasped at how beautiful the house was through my veil,how would it look if I took the veil off.

Thirty minutes after that, the groom and his friends came for the siyan baki( a tradition done by the Hausa's after the bride has been conveyed.)
They gave ta hameeda and the rest one million naira and they left afterwards. I was now left alone with my husband.

"i brought dinner,you must be starving, please do not hesitate to serve yourself, I will be heading out to meet up with my friends, don't wait up." as those words rolled down his lips I can't help but think of how stupid he sounds, which groom leaves his bride to meet up with friends? I know this didn't happen with our own personal consent but the least we could do is to make things work.

I nodded without saying anything to him and left to my bedroom.
I took off my overly heavy gown and took my shower,wore something comfortable and went downstairs to put food in my stomach, after eating I decided to watch for a while while I wait for my husband, I tasted the sound of that and it doesn't taste well.

Four hours later,the door was opened and in stumbled my so called husband, great! He's drunk,wait! How did my dad think he would be a good husband again?

I got up to help him and he raised his hand for me to not come closer,I let him walk a few steps and he stumbled and fell,I went to him and helped him regardless of him not wanting me to do so.

After I took him to his room,he started staring at him with this hard gaze that is hard for me to look away,I ignored him and took his cloth and discard them in the basket,fixed him a bath and waited for him to come out,he came out I gave him his sweats and a black T-shirt to wear but instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest, I was internally freaking out but didn't say anything until he started kissed my cheek down to my chest.

"what are you doing?!" I asked trying to get away from him but that only made his grip stronger.

"I'm taking what's mine,do you have a problem with that wifey?" I felt scared and anxious.

"Please don't do this,not now at least,let's get to know each other better,please. " I don't want this,I thought he's going to be a total gentleman and not do this to me but No! He has to be a pervert who is also very stupid,I was trying to steady my breathing because I didn't want to have a panic attack but he's not helping matters. He kept tracing kisses down my body and then tried raising my shirt up but I didn't let him.

"Aryan please, I beg you not to do this,I'm sure he'll regret this in the morning and that is if he remembers, I don't know what I will do with my life when thus happen.
I pushed him away but he came onto me hard and fast and pulled my shirt over my head and threw me on the bed,I can't believe NY first time doing this will be with a drunk man who is also my husband.
It was now hard for me to breath and I kept struggling to breath but they come out in short breaths,I wish he could stop,I couldn't stop him because he was way stronger than me in every way.

I was focused on my breathing without knowing that he has all my cloths off and in no time I felt it.

This is the most painful thing I have ever felt in my life,how could he? When that happened I felt numb,I felt dead,I didn't know what else to do so I just lay there and try to block out everything.

I can't believe my once sweet and peaceful life was now a married hell,if I knew this would happen,I would have left him alone the moment he asked me to do so.

That was it,my wedding was consummated in a drunken mess.

Hello lovely readers, how are you all? Hope you missed me cause I missed you all,I hope you love this and please don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share
And jeep being beautiful, see you guys soon.