Chapter thirty.

After getting back home, they found a little box wrapped up in vibrant colors pink blue lemon green orange and so on it was sealed they both didn't know what was inside of it but decided to go and check what was in it. So after getting the package into the house they decided to take it out of the house and open it in a more open area not knowing what could be inside of it, that was suggested by Naya.

Naya tucked baby Zee to sleep and went out to meet her husband in the house opening.

" are you sure we should be open in this box, I don't think it's a good idea to open a Books we know nothing about who dropped it off buttttt I'm curious" Said Aryan.

" if it was something deadly then I guess we should take it out of this place but how do we even know  it's deadly if we don't open it? we have to open it in order to figure out what's in it. Go ahead baby open it matter what it is I'm here with you." Inaya said

Aryan Said his prayers and opened the box reluctantly, opening the box, The colors from his eyes faded, streaks of sweats began to form on his forehead he was terrified modified even.

" what the hell is this I mean this is a prank right?"
Naya looked inside of it and she gasped.

" Who could've dropped is here, is this some kind of an expensive joke?

They were both curious,angry and frustrated, either ways they  decided to read the note that came with the package.

The letter was written by one of Aryans lovers in which she stated how she needed his help with this little problem.

" dear Aryan, I know we haven't been on good terms but I need your help three weeks ago I gave birth to a wonderful stunning baby boy,I assure you he is the most beautiful thing you'd ever see,his eyes are just like yours, when he smiles....it's like the moonlight suddenly lights up,he makes everything more easy to bear, I know I have lost you and you have no idea how that makes me feel but then we have a link together the most beautiful lady there's ever been a cute little baby boy I don't know what to do with him I am not able to feed him as you know I've lost my job and I have nowhere to go considering my family disowned me a long time ago I am by myself, I have suffered enough and I don't want my baby to suffer, I want you to give him the best of life I could never had given him,I never wanted to leave him for you in the first place, but things got so hard that I could only afford one square meal for the past four days and as you know I'll be breast-feeding please,please and please, I need you to please take care of this baby if I have to beg your wife,I will,I just need my baby to have ahome,a place he would be taken care of. I have troubled you enough,I know that much but please don't let this affect my baby please help me take care of him I beg of you.
Also help me tell your wife that she's the most  beautiful,emotionally strong and principled woman I've seen in my whole life,I wish her the best of this life and congratulation on her baby and if you could please take care of my child,I know it's not easy and I know it's the hardest thing to ask of you but please I need you to help me, don't let the history of his dad and I make you reject him,please take care of him please.

    Love Layla"

Aryan looked towards his beautiful wife, he was nervous about her decision he didn't know what to do, he had messed up a lot and it took her a long time to forgive him he doesn't know if he's ready to face that hurt again, when his wife was mad at him he could swear that was the most heartbreaking thing he had ever experienced in this life and he never wanted to go back to that ever again, he waited patiently for what she had to say,He already swore to himself whatever decision she makes,was what he will accept. He was so ashamed of himself, how could he have let the devil come over him that much to the point he had committed.
He wasn't convinced that The baby was his but he remembered having countless intimate moments with Layla and that struck him like lightning from above.

" I know you are not OK with this, I am not going to try to force you into accepting a child that is not yours you have done the most for me more than anyone has ever done,Despite my wrongdoings you forgive me and give me a chance to redeem myself and I'm not planning on sabotaged that so tomorrow I'll go and get the baby and take him To an orphanage and I'm so sorry for this I swear I never knew she had a child I never even knew she was pregnant I never spoke to her ever since the day I knew every breath I take long to you I am so sorry na Yaya, I am so sorry I hurt you times without number and I feel like the greatest douche bag but there's nothing I can do right now whatever had happened happened and I'm sure it happened for a reason, I will go to her tomorrow morning and get the baby and take him to an orphanage...."Aryan cried out.

" no! I don't want you to take the baby away, don't punish the poor little child he had no idea what his parents had been up to and it will be a punishment to him and when he grows up he's going to grow up   to hate you more than anything in this world he's going to hate you, knowing he had a father who could've taken care of him but chose not to.
I am not sure how I feel about this yet,I'm dumbfounded but I'm not going to let you ruin the life of that baby because of me,so tomorrow we're going to bring the baby home,as it is,I I don't mind being a mother of two. And Aryan, The fact that I'm accepting this child doesn't mean I'm not heartbroken but since he's your child,your blood I will accept him and I will accept him because of Allah and I'm not mad at you right now because I've already forgiven you the time that baby was conceived,if not,I wouldn't have given you as much as a glance,I would've taken my baby and left a long time ago but the deed has already been done,although it hurts I'm gonna get through it, but you owe me,big time! No get that stuff and let's go to bed and we have a baby to pick up tomorrow daddy dearest."
With that Aryan Retired for bed hoping for a brighter future for him his wife and his kids, one thing he was sure of was how lucky he was to have her as his wife,so many women would have left you the second they found out, but here she was standing with him, now he believed her and she said through thick and thin.