Chapter fifteen.

Inaya's P.O.V

    It has been a week since my dad went into  comma, I miss him so much,his hugs,his assuring words and all.

  I just finished my salat and prayed for all my loved ones,my Abba,Ammi,my husband,even though he hates my guts I know he's a good man,I see the good deeds he does and I just can't stop myself from having feelings, I just hope he doesn't go too far with everything. I prayed for my baby,his/her healthy growth,I pray he/she becomes the coolness of our eyes,my niece and my sister,my brother (Ya saif).

  I am so hungry,I have noticed my eating has changed.

  I went to the kitchen to get myself something to eat when I saw Aryan on his laptop,he was engrossed in it,doing God knows what. I didn't bother saying anything to him,I got my bread,sausages and eggs a made a toast and made coffee too,I can't live without coffee.

After grabbing everything I went out of the kitchen to our living room,few minutes into my food,my beloved husband decided to grace me with his presence,I still ignored him and I could see how frustrated he was,he wanted to talk but his pride won't let him. I finished my food and took my plates to the kitchen,dropped my plate and went back to my room to sleep before Zeezee gets here.

One hour thirty minutes later.

    Zeezee barged in and woke me up with no mercy,I growled at her because I was enjoying my peaceful sleep when she decided to be a wicked witch.

  “Naya wake up,take you butt off that bed and go get dressed. ”

  She went to get me my dress and I just kept looking at her,Zeezee has been an amazing person in my life,she is so down to earth,I am lucky to have them all in my life,alhamdulillah for what Allah has blessed me with but then I was hit with the biggest bag full of heavy reality rocks,my Abba was fighting for his life and I was here,I have to be strong and go all of us.

  We got ready to leave and Aryan offered to drop us,saying he was going to see Abba,I was surprised...no,SHOCKED! He I have never entered his car since the first time we came here.

Thirty  boring minutes later,we arrived at the   hospital, ya Hameeda was no longer there, she  was discharged some weeks ago and my baby  niece is growing strong and healthy.

  We got to the room and Ammi was seated on A couch holding Abbas hand,I went and gave her a hug and she flinched,she must have been in a deep thought.

  “Ammi,he's going to be fine in shaa Allah, we are all here for him.” a tear ran down her beautiful skin and she gave me a tight hug.

  After releasine,she got up for me to greet him and went to Ar.

  “Abba eaje up please, you princess needs you now more than ever.”  i miss him so much, it had been long and I needed my safe heaven back.

  Aryan's P.O.V

She looked sad, I don't know why but my feelings towards her has changed ever since I found out about her condition and her therapy session. I no longer feel hatred towards her but then again,when have I ever felt hatred towards her,she has been nothing buy good to me and I have been an asshole.

  I pained me earlier in when she wouldn't acknowledge  my  presence but I can't even blame her,it was my fault and I feel so ashamed for treating her the way I did.

I greeted Ammi and we all sat down looking at Naya talking to her Abba about God knows what.

Three hours later,her mom asked us to go home and rest that Maya looked exhausted.

We were on our way to the parking lot when Maya slipped and almost fell but Zeenat caught her.

  “Naya! You gotta be careful,you can't be this clumsy in your situation. ” she hugged her and led her to the car.

  “Ok,that was confusing. ” I said to myself before going back to the car and we drove off.

Arriving at the house,I went straight to the kitchen to drink water when I heard her asking Zeenat if she could  get her a tub of ice cream and Zeenat said something like

“this baby girl loves ice cream too much”
I agree with her though, Naya loves ice cream so damn much,I'm surprise she has no tooth ache, then again if anyone had her hygiene routine then they won't have problems.

   I miss her so much, her soft skin,her beautiful honey brown eyes,her succulent full lips,her soft palms and her cooking.

“Inaya,I'm on my way out,Zeenat should stay I will go and get it.” she looked surprised ?

I ignored the look and went to get her ice cream. I couldn't stop thinking about her disorder,how comes? And I'm sure that was the reason umma said she's a very shy girl and that was the reason of her panic attack the first day we came here,I Judged her without even getting to know her which is awful of me.

  After getting her tubs if ice cream I headed back home and in no time I was at our foot step it was as if I flew back home.

“Here is your ice cream.” I said handing it to her but Zeenat collected it instead and went to the kitchen.

  “Uhmmm,thank you.”  she said softly.

“Here,I brought a bowl for you too.” Zeenat said handing me a bowl of ice cream.

I took it and thanked her,I wanted sitting with them but u saw Naya's expression and I went back to my room,I guess I deserved that treatment.

   I have to apologize and make things right.

Hello Sealed faith fam,how are y'all doing? Hope y'all are safe with everything that happened?
I know I have ghost readers that never comment or even vote but please I need you to indicate you're fine and all ok.

Thank you so much for reading,voting and commenting, love you all.
Don't forget to;
VOTE
COMMENT &
SHARE.