Chapter twelve

Inaya's P.O.V

I looked at where zeezee was staring at and my heartbeat stopped! I was bleeding!! It rang it my head.
I felt tears running down my cheeks and felt ya Saif's hands scooping me up,he rushed me to the emergency unit and before I knew it,darkness took over.

Three hours later.

"Where is that husband of hers?! How can he let her be during this time?!" I heard someone say beside me.

I slowly open my eyes and shut them back because of the light, when they finally adjusted to the light I opened them completely and beside me stood ya Saif,Zeezee and ya Hameeda,looking all worried,I gave them a reassuring smile that faded when I remembered what happened, my hands flew to my stomach.

"My baby... " I whisper with tears rolling down my eyes.

"Sweety your baby is fine,we almost lost it but it was saved." ya Hameeda cooed.

I was going to say something when the door opened and in came zeezee,the doctor and nurses stormed in.

"how are you feeling Mrs?" she asked.

"I don't feel pain so that must be good,right?" immediately I said this,ya Saif and ya Hameeda looked at me,I have never spoken to anyone in their presence and it surprised them.

"Yes,that's a good thing,Mrs,you have to be very careful, you're in your first trimester and you could lose the baby at anytime if you're not being careful." The beautiful doctor said.

"Did anything really happen to my baby doctor? Is he doing good?" I could still see the shock on my siblings faces but I ignored it and waited for answer.

"No dear,it's fine now,you just need to be careful like I said earlier,eat healthy and drink lots if water,exercise also and take as much rest. We have a nutritionist here,I will send him in to give you your prescription. And,are you her Husband?" she turned to ya saif and he shook his head.
"I'm her brother. "

"Ok,here...take it and get them all for her from the pharmacy,she needs to take her vitamins." with that she handed him the prescription and left.

"Inaya,what is this I'm seeing and hearing? First you're pregnant and you didn't tell me and then now you ended up in the hospital bed because of your clumsy ass. You need to be careful sweety."

I looked at her and tears rolled down my cheeks,if only he was here, he would have protected me and our baby from the fall,why I'm I not enough for him? Why does he have to hurt me like this?

With these questions I fell asleep.

When I woke up,I found only Zeezee close to me.

"Where is my sister and her husband? "

"your sister went into labour and he is with her." she said and immediately my eyes went wide,the baby came early.

"i want to go to her please! " zeezee looked at me with reprimanding eyes but I begged and she finally agreed to take me.

Immediately I got there I heard a scream come from a room and then I saw ya Saif run to the door but he stopped and punched the wall,I saw him in tears and that is that is so heart breaking, my ya Saif in tears,now that is what I want with Aryan.

I went to him and gave him a hug.
"she has been in there for three and a half hours Cupcake,hearing each scream kills me,I don't like seeing her in pain." he sobbed on me.

"Ya Saif,she's going to be good in shaa Allah and at the end,you'll have your princess that you have been waiting for for a while now,let's just pray for her and the baby to come out alive and healthy." we stayed in that position for awhile then the door opened and out came the doctor that attended to me earlier.

"Congratulations daddy,you have a very beautiful baby girl and your wife asks for you." hearing that ya Saif ran to the room,ignoring his daughter and hugging his wife,seeing how pale she was broke him,he kissed each part of her face and hugged her again, saying sorry for making her go through this.
"Shhhh,it's OK,we got our baby girl at the end and I just want to say thank you for giving me the best gift in the whole dunya." she looked over at her baby lying down in her crib.

"No I should say thank you,for you have giving me a part of you,I love you so much,I will always love you first in shaa Allah,thank you." with that they hugged it out and kissed in front of me, ewwwwww!!. I left the duo alone and went to inform Abba and Ammi.

We talked for awhile and they promised to come in three days time in shaa Allah,because my Ammi needs to be treated,she's has been sick.

I was still held in the hospital for more observations, I tried calling Ar but he never picked so I called Nabil.

"Assalamu alaikum ya Nabil ina wuni." he laughed with his whole heart.

"Inaya,haven't I stopped you from calling me yaya ba,I am not that old." he reprimanded me.

"I'm sorry,I'm just used to it he." he chuckled

"Naya,please call me Bill,okay?" I shook my head yes,then I realised he couldn't see me.

"Yes. Please I was wondering if you know where my husband is?"

Nabil shook his head and thought ' this guy will not change'

"He went on an important business meeting, he was in a haste and forgot to tell you." ibknew he was just trying to cover up for his friend so I didn't say anything.

"What happened Naya?"

Could you please tell him we are admitted in the hospital, please?"

We? Nabil thought but he ignored it, keeping it at the back if his mind to call his dumbass friend.

"Sure dearest sis,get well soon." with that they both hung up with Inaya wondering what her husband could be doing and Nabil wondering why his best friend's wife is at the hospital and why she said WE.

Inaya was taken back to her room to rest by ya Saif.

"Rest well cupcake. We all love you."

And with that, she let darkness consume her.

Good evening guys,sorry for jot updating soon,how are your beautiful self's doing?
Here is an update guys,please do not forget to hit that star like button down there, it will mean a lot. Thank you.

Vote
Comment and
Share.

Love you all.