Chapter twenty five

Hello guys,how are y'all doing? I hope today is going good?

Inaya's P.O.V

After waking up,I found myself in a hospital bed with I.V tubes stuck to my hands,it felt weird when I tried moving and it Still felt weird, I remembered Zeezee's state and it brought me to tears, what could be wrong with her?
I remembered how she would always play with my belly whispering God knows what...my baby,
I've been stressed lately and it's not good for my baby.

After being discharged I went by to see zeezee before heading home to change.

During the drive I never said a word to Aryan,I felt tired and drained.

Arriving at our little cozy house I went in to find my sister on a call,her husband was acting suspicious which was odd,it was not like ya Saif to act suspicious,he's the more open type,something must be wrong.

"Don't worry mom,I won't tell her,she has a lot on her plate as it is,OK ammi,take care,bye."

"What should I not be told? We've started hiding things now right?" I'm I being dramatic? I mean she could be talking to anyone right? Anyways I feel it's about me so.....

"Its not you I was talking about. Was just on a call."  she lied through her teeth.

"hahahaha...do you think I'm stupid? Look I am already tired,I don't want to have to deal with this again."

I was already  tired,the news of Zeezee's sickness got me so disturbed.

I ignored them and sat down to rest but my hormones got the best of me and I started to cry.

"Look here babe,you're pregnant, you can't be crying like this,it's not good for your health and the baby."

"I know that b..ba..babe,why does it have to be her though, she's like the sweetest person I know,she doesn't deserve this wallahi."

"What are you saying Hayati? Are you questioning Allah's wills? Remember he gave her that sickness and he'll cure her,in shaa Allah,we will do everything we can to help,I promise you,now say astagfirulla!.)

"I should be praying for her not crying, she needs me more than ever. Babe,I want to go out and give charity in her favor and ask them to pray for her good health,will you take me?"

"Sure habibty,anything for her."

After my ride on the emotional roller coaster,I got up and wobbled to my room,I was already looking like a watermelon.

I went to our room,took my bath, prayed and went to bed,I didn't feel like eating or drinking, I just need my Zeezee back.

The next morning.

I woke up super moody and I just did all my routines and left for the hospital to see zeezee.

On getting there,I saw her lying there, unconscious,looking cold.

"Zeezee,please,I beg you,wake up,I need you with me,you have become a very big part of me,I don't think I can live without you. You were here when no one was,you made me smile when my own turned against me,all those hassles with Aryan,you were there,every bit of the way,you made me feel like a princess,helped me through my A.P.D,you were just there for everything, you became my backbone, you became my other half,my soulmate, my comfort zone,you make me feel like I can achieve anything, so you see? I need you,I miss you, please stay with me,my baby needs a God mother,one that will spoil him or her with the best things in this world,one that they can run to when I am being mean. I want you to know that I love you,way more than I will ever love....ever love  myself,I love you so so much,come back to us."

I was busy talking without noticing the figure that was standing by the door,when he made his way inside,he gave me a small smile and glanced at zeezee.

"Wowwww,you must love her so much huh?" he looked kinda hurt but then he gave me a bright smile.

"We should do all we can to bring her back,because my wife needs her soulmate and my baby needs his/her God mother and I need my wife to have her confidante,we can't let anything happen to her now,can we? Oh hey the family members are here,they came to see her." we all went out and said hi,then thy entered one after the other to see her. I still haven't spoken to my sister, whatever she is hiding fron me must be big,she doesn't even look at my face and she always avoids me,so I ignored her,its been somehow but right now zeezee is my top priority and I could careless about any stupid fight.

After everything, Aryan and I went to the masjid to give charity to those that needed it and to the orphanage, I am going to give as much as I can because I need Allah to forgive her shortcomings and bring Aid to us.

After a long day at those places,I went home,tried cooking but I couldn't, my emotions was all over the place.

I just placed orders,cleaned the house And went ahead to showered and came out to get my Chinese food,I have never had Chinese before but I suddenly want to have that. It has been stressing me but I'm managing.

When I was sitter in the living room,I got my food and was trying to watch then a phone call came in through the landline.

"Hello? Who is..." I was caught off.

"Hameeda,your..yo...your dad has just been arrested,there was a law suit on him."

"What!?? How did this happen? Why wasn't I informed?"

I realized it was not the time,so I decided to do what was right.

"Ammi,stay calm,I'll get the best lawyers to get him out,stay safe OK? I love you both.

My own dad,arrested, not freaking happening.

Hello guys!
EID MUBARAK!!!!
I hope you had the best Eid celebrations? May Allah help us witness many more like this.

Oh guys,please, Dan Allah,give me Happy sallah by voting, please,it doesn't take time I promise,just that start button down there,please...

Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT&
SHARE.