Chapter seventeen

Inaya's P.O.V

I have been worried sick,Aryan is not picking my calls nor has he come back home,he has been ghosting me for awhile now,he only comes back in the middles of the night,take some things and leave.

I miss him so much. My baby bump has started showing,so I don't wear form fitting clothes anymore,I have been having major cravings and I am missing my husband so much.

I miss home too,it's so sad for me,only Zeezee comes to visit me.

I miss my family, being here alone sucks,I'm married but I live alone.
I was busy thinking about what my life has turned into when i heard the front door open,knowing it was my husband i didn't bother to go check on him.
Minutes pass and the house was getting more noisy
"He's not alone? That's a new one." with that i got up to check up on him,on getting to our living room,my eyes rested on what broke my heart into a million pieces,what have i done to him to deserve this humiliation?
" I can't believe this,he brought a proustite into our Home? This is too much! I've had enough!." I was disgusted by his act,he had another girl that is dressed like every slut out there in my home,he didn't think of me,their parents.

Matching up to him,i asked softly being the very quiet girl I am.
"Aryan,what is wrong with you? Why are you doing this? You hardly stay at home and when you do,you fill me up with insult but this is more, why bring a prosti...." Before i could finish my sentence he had hit me across the face, i was stunned.
" Don't you dare call her that,at least she's more useful than you,you pathetic two faced bitched." he yelled.
"Aryan? Did you just hit me? What did I do wrong? Is it...you know what? Go.To.Hell!! I'm done with all your humiliation and your stupid insults, you dare bring a slut to our home and hit me for pointing out facts? Since she's more useful and more important to you,have her! I'm going out of your life for good and please if my parents ask,just please tell them that I went missing and you still can't find me,I hope you are happy with her." He had brought me to my breaking point by hitting me, i swore never to take domestic violence and now he had really pushed me,so I went back to my room,packed my stuff and left.

After slamming his door on my way out,i went out with one thing on my mind and that is to leave the hell hole i call Home.

I contemplated on calling zeezee,she has been there for me and I didn't want to stress her much.
Luckily I have some cash on me,I kept walking down the road with my bag.

How could he? I have been nothing but patients with him,he came back home the other night and insulted me when I tried to ask what I did wrong,I kept quiet but this I will never keep quiet for.

I was deep in my thought when I was pulled by a force,I looked up to see a young woman staring at me with a puzzled expression.she was dressed in a black Abaya and she is very beautiful masha Allah.

"Are you OK? Were you hurt?" she asked.
I snook my head and she took me to her car and gave me water.

"Where are you heading to? I can drop you off." she suggested but i declined.

"Look,I can't let a pregnant lady walk in the street with problems on her mind." I looked at her surprised, how did she know.

"It was kinda obvious, you were in deep thought and you hardly see a pregnant lady like that." she answered the question I didn't know I asked out loud.

"Look,the weather is bad and it's about to rain cats and dogs here, so please let me help you." I looked at her and decided to go with her because she looked decent enough.

We entered the car and she introduced herself.

"Hi,I'm Hanifa by name,what is yours?." she asked trying to make conversation.

"My name is Inaya. What really happened when you dragged me off the road?"

"A truck was coming your way and you weren't listening. Sorry to ask but What could be bothering you ? "

"Hmmmm,it's complicated Hanifa. Thank you for saving me." after saying that I noticed my phone ringing and it was Zeezee,I hung up and turned my phone off.

Hanifa looked at me,sighed and continue driving.

I don't know where I am going to from here but u refuse to stay in a house where I am not respected.

It's you and I little one.

Aryan's P.O.V

Laila left after what happened and I just sat down unable to think straight.

I was lost in my train of thought when the door bursted open and in came Zeenat and Nabil.

"Aryan,where is Naya? I have been calling her and she declined and noe it's switched off. What's going on?" zeenat ranted.

"She left not long ago. " I stated nonchalantly.

"She left to where Ar?" Nabil asked.

"I have no idea, she just left." I said irrigated, how can they like a two faced bitch like her.

"Why did she leave?" that was zeenat.

"We had an argument and one thing led to another and I slapped her. She packed her stuff and left."

"No no no no! We have to find her,it's about to storm outside and it's dangerous for her condition." I started dialing the number again but it was still switched off.

"Why are you guys so bothered about that two faced backstabbing bitch? She's nothing but a shameless woman." with that they both turned their faces to me.

"That two faced backstabbing bitch is also carrying your fucking child,if you don't care about her I do and I am not going to stand back and watch you treat her like trash. "

When she said that it was as if a bucket if cold water was poured on me I felt guilty for a while but then I remembered the guy she has been talking to online and I said to them.

"That bastard is not mine. "

Hello loves,how are y'all doing. I'm sorry for not updating soon, here is an update,I hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to
VOTE
COMMENT &
SHARE.