Chapter one

Inaya's P.O.V

"Inaya!" My mom came into the room,more like barged into the room.
"yes maa, what can I help you with?"
"oh nothing,I came to check on my darling daughter that forgot about her mom." she said feigning hurt.
"How can I forget my maa,we live in the same house na."
"we do sweety but you hardly come out of this bedroom, I blame your dad for putting everything in here for you,do you know we had two set of visitors and you didn't even meet them? Baby! Get something out of this room to do...how about maa let's you cook for a week! That way,we get to spend time together? What do you say?"
"its sounds awesome maa,but I have my finals starting in a month,I have to study if I want to come out with a first class, you do want me to come out with a first class right?"
"of course baby,ok, study then,we can hang out afterwards,it's going to be super fun ' mommy and daughter's day out' sounds awesome. "
"maaa! We are not going out,you know how I feel about being in public"
She nods and pulls me into her comforting hug.
"I know my love but you need to step out for awhile, I want to take you shopping, so you try out stuff like shoes,gowns,trousers,skirts etc please my baby,try stepping out,okay? Maaa will be there all the time."
" Let her be Darling, if she doesn't want to go,she doesn't have to,we will just order all those for our princess, right baby?" Abba said kissing my head.
"Abba!! Maaa! It's like you all forgot you have another daughter, Inaya is always having your attention,what about me?" Hameeda asks
"You've outgrown all that, you are having your own princess in two months time,you should think of her." Abba said and we all laughed.
"Abba! I do love my baby girl but that doesn't mean you should stop loving me,I am also your princess ain't I?"
" Hey dear,you are my princess, don't mind Maaa and Abba." ya Saif said coming inside my room.
"hey beautiful, how is the world's most beautiful creation doing? " he said kissing my cheek.
"Hey! Thought you said I was your Princess? How did she get that title from you?" she feign hurt.
"I'm fine ya Saif,how was work? " me being the gentle and quite girl I am answered timidly.
"it was stressful baby doll."

I'm sure you guys are wondering why my sister's husband is hugging me, yeah? Well,he is my cousin and maa and Abbas favorite, oh and my family is not the typical Islamic family, I mean...we do practice all the sayings of Islam just that my parents have their rules and family culture, we are not to treat ya Saif or other cousins like strangers, so we can hug our cousins both males and females although me being the shy Person I am,I don't really hang out with them,ya saif is the only one that enters my room,don't get me wrong, I love my cousins, I'm just not the bonding type.
"Inaya,daddy's princess...daddy is stepping out to meet an old friend of his,does my princess needs anything?"
"yes Abba! Ice cream,the coffee flavored one."
"Ok mi amor,te amor princessa,take care OK."
I'm sure y'all wondering why I get so much attention from my parents,the thing is I have a severe case of A.P.D (Avoidant personality disorder) it's a case where by the patient suffering from it,feels extremely shy about all social gathering,I am also suffering from a huge low self esteem,I never see myself beautiful cause I'm not like my sister who is fair,tall and curvy,I hated my body so I'm always wearing baggy clothing to cover those part I feel so low about,i have been seeing a therapist for awhile now and it hasn't done much to help my fear for social gathering and people in general,because of my so many phobias, I took home schooling since nursery two, I had no friends,though I recently met this awesome guy I talk to online he cares a lot our problems are kind of similar,we know a lot about each other but we have never seen each other,our relationship is a platonic relationship,we help each other with our works,he helps with my secret business, yes! I own a secret business that has to do with importation and exportation,buying and selling houses and I own a furniture business as well,where we import foreign furniture and sell. I have been doing this for awhile now and honestly speaking,it's really going well,you guys must be wondering how I pulled these off...I once asked for some money from daddy,telling him it was a loan,he said he was not giving me a loan but giving me what I should have,he gave me ten thousand dollars which was more thank I needed, I started my importing and exporting business first which almost crashed but I got back on track,I had the help of this website I came across during my internet surfing and that was how I started my successful business.
I brought out my books to study cause my finals were coming up and I wasn't ready to come out with a second class Business degree,I wanted to make my parents proud,more proud than they will be after I finally tell them about my business which will be after my grads,after graduation in shaa Allah, I want to focus on working on my A.P.D, I want to be better,I want to see the beauty in me and be able to step out without feeling like the whole world is conspiring against me.

Abba's P.O.V
After coming from the meeting with my best friend Alhaji Muhammad Kabir I felt scared,worried, anxious and drained,I didn't know how to confront my wife,talk more of my baby girl,she'd be scared to death and all this because I couldn't say No! To my best buddy,who has really been there for me since day one. This is going to break my damsel.
" Baby i pray you find it somewhere in that beautiful fragile heart of yours to forgive your daddy,daddy wants what's best for you my love,I would never dream of hurting you my angel,I love you more than anything in this world my little girl. Sleep tight." I kissed my baby on her head and went out of her room.

Third person P.O.V
She sat down in deep thought,wondering about what could have brought tears to her Abba's handsome face,he sounded disturbed and restless she had never seen her Abba this stressed and she vowed to make things right,she would do what her Abba wants and bring back that charming smile.

Hey guys,I really hope you enjoy this book,please support me through this journey of mine as I grow.
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share and tell me what you think.
With lots of love 😘