#The Beast meets the Golem

- The metropolis boxing club.

Inside the club, we can see a bunch of bruised boxers on the bench as we see a boxing is knocked out of the ring. We look to see in ring known other than Y/N winning his 29th win.

Y/N: alright that makes number 29, who's next.

Everyone began to shiver as they were afraid to go against Y/N. Then Hal stepped in.

Hal: I'll do it

Y/N: you sure about this.

Hal: heh, how hard can it be.

Hal: got dress and stepped into the ring. They both face each other, then bell rang as Hal charged. The fight lasted for 3 seconds as we can see Hal with a beaten up body being dragged away by other boxers.

Y/N: well that makes 30, sorry Hal. So is they anyone to fight me.

Then the doors shot open as a figure came walking in wearing a mask. He then got into the ring wearing gloves.

Y/N: alright, let's go.

Bell rang as Y/N ran up an threw a punch at the figures face, but didn't faze him which shocked everyone. This only made Y/N smile as he then delivered a barrage of punches at the figure who was unfazed as the last punch made him slide a few inches away, then the figure simply stretched.

Y/N: alright, your turn.

Then Y/N stood into a stance, then the figure rush at Y/N throwing heavy hits at him, who blocked each one. Then Y/N grabbed both of the figures hand and started holding him back. Then out of nowhere the figure then headbutts Y/N in the forehead which causes him to lose balance and fall to the ground. Then all the boxers cheered as they started the count down, but then stop as the figure jumped out of the ring and closed the door as Y/N got up remembering something.

Y/N: wait, I know that hit.

Then Y/N ran outside to see the figure on his motorcycle leaving. Tomorrow at school Y/N was eating his food with a bruised head when Barbi came over, then Carol came hugging him.

Y/N: Hey Barbi, hey Carol.

Barbi: hey Y/N darling 

Carol: Hello Y/N, what happened to you head.

Y/N: oh this, it happened at the boxing club.

Barbi: don't you always win

Carol: of course he does.

Y/N: yeah I almost lost but then the guy left before he could win.

While Y/N was talking to the two girls, the cafeteria door opened as a figure from the boxing club came in and started looking around and saw Y/N and started walking towards until he was behind him.

Y/N: but the funny thing is, I knew someone who did the same headbutt that could knock me off balance, but I can't remember who.

???: He's the guy you would call your greatest rival.

They look behind them to see tall(a bit taller than Y/N) boy with black short hair wearing black pants with a gold belt and grey shirt and gold necklace. The girls glare at him as the Y/N then jumped out of his seat and hugged him which shocked the girls.

Y/N: Rick, how you been you old rock head.

Rick: could say the same to you, animal boy.

Both girls: animal boy?