#The Sirens

In metropolis jewelry store, several crooks knocked out the camera, tied the guards and people, and stealing the money. One of them was carrying a box of jewels was knocked into a wall by a fast object. Then another was grabbed by a whip and pulled into the shadow. The crooks grouped up and looked everywhere for the hero.

Crook: alright hero show yourself 

Then they all look behind as they see three pairs of eyes look down at them.

Crook: oh crud 

The three then attacked them, outside you can see the crooks being tossed out of the store, tied up the police then arrive seeing the crooks and the heroes as they leave. Later a gang was stealing chemicals in laboratory to sell of use as half of them started to be tangled in vines and the other being pinned by a large animal. The police arrive to see the two figures fly off. At the metropolis news studio, people were being held hostage by a Bomber, with his bomb in the middle of the studio.

Bomber: You got till the count  of 10 to meet my demands.

Then the lights start to flicker and cameras turned on as the bomber is electrocuted and launched into the wall as a blue figure comes out of the lights. The bomber gets up to see this.

Bomber: you'll regret that

The bomber activated the bomb as it contain in a pink safe created by another figure.

Bomber: dang it 

The officers arrive as they see the hostages saved and the bomber contained. At an metropolis harbor, a crime lord and his goons were loading crates that in to a ship, as they were loading the crate a figure cut the chain and crate fell an broke on impact. The goons saw that it was none other than the pesky gremlin, Mohawk, as they were closing in they knocked back by a rocket from a figure laughing by Mohawk. The goons then regrouped.

Crime lord: well Mohawk, it's seems you and your jester friend are out gun, and out numbered 

???: hey!!

Mohawk: oh I wouldn't say that

Then Mohawk's clone then came out of hiding, outnumbered the goons.

Crime lord: no matter 

The crime lord snapped his fingers and out come large mech suits with goons inside hovering over them.

Crime lord: as you can see, you may outnumber us, but we have more muscle.

Mohawk: oh so you big muscle on side, well we have one that is giant size.

The Mohawk points over to the ocean and then a giant figure comes out of the water bigger than the boat cracking its knuckles.

Crime lord: Uh, I should've went to Gotham 

The police made to the harbor and saw goons tied up, mechs broken, and the crime lord hanging on from his foot. Then they see a giant object leaving.

Police officers: wow, looks like metropolis has another team. But what to call them.

Mohawk: I got a name

The police look behind them to see a Mohawk on top of some goons.

Mohawk: a new team of female heroes, called The Sirens 

- At the Metropolis News Studio

News woman: this just in, a sudden bust of crime in metropolis was stopped by the team of heroes, female heroes calling them selves, The Sirens, watch out superhero girls, you have some  competition.