#Bringing the heat

-L/N Mansion

In metropolis, right now it was the hottest day of the year. In the mansion, the girls, sirens, and predacore  weren't taking the heat wave too well. Teryx was sleeping on the ground( due to immune to all kinds of heat) while Strika, poison ivy, Harley Quinn, and bumblebee were on top of him breathing heavily. Wonder Woman, batgirl, green lantern, and Zatanna were on the couch having miniature fans blowing wind on them. Livewire, cheetah, catwoman, granite, and giganta were by the refrigerator having ice on there heads. Down in the lair ursis was busy doing stuff on the computer while ursa was training with supergirl.  Ursis finished his work and notice something on his chest and looks down to see his space princess star sapphire, who was hugging. He smiled and leaned back in his chair and starts rubbing her back waking her up. She yawns and rubs her eye.

Star sapphire: morning, urse-woorsie

Ursis:  morning, my beautiful space princess, how did you sleep

Star sapphire:[yawn] pretty good, but this heat wave is a total drag.

Ursis: aw, don't worry, I know how to make you feel better.

 She smiles and blush as she sits up and ursis wraps one arm around her waist bringing her close and puts one hand on her cheek giving her a juicy kiss. They depart for a few seconds and take a breather before star sapphire pulls in ursis for another kiss, a French one at that. This takes ursis back, but soon he leans into the kiss as he starts rubbing the back of star's head pulling her close. He then goes and wraps his tail around star's waist allowing his free arm to rub her thigh causing her to moan. They final  depart after two minutes of kissing. They were panting like crazy as star sapphire had heart for eyes and was glowing and gave ursis a barrage of kisses all over his face. She and hugs ursis head.

Star sapphire: thank you thank you thank you thank you. I needed that.

Ursis: no prob, mind letting go of my head, your crushingly me.

Star then panic and let go his head as he pats hers not realizing supergirl and ursa had stop fighting and heard the whole thing and were slightly blushing.

Supergirl: you think he's going to kiss us soon 

Ursa: probably.

Then they all went up to the mansion and saw the girls, sirens, and bros having a bad day due to the heat. Ursis started to think and realized.

Ursis: hey where's Mohawk.

Everyone then become wide eyed and look around. It took a couple of minutes but ursis hears a noise. He and the others follow the sound outside and what they shocked them. Mohawk was in a pool floaty, sipping some ice tea, sunglasses, and wearing a un button Hawaiian shirt in the pool. He looks up to see the others with shock faces.

Mohawk: hey guys, how's it going.

Catwoman: you were out here this whole time.

Mohawk: yeah, I'm surprise you didn't realize we had a pool.

The girls, sirens, and preds( minus ursis) were speechless.

Mohawk: well what are you waiting for, come in. The water's great.

The girls look at each other and smiles as the preds do the same. Later the girls were having fun relaxing in the pool and everything else in there swimsuits( look at the harem chapter). Then all of sudden they loud thuds and Mohawk then left the seen. The thuds got louder and louder until the see the doors open and team predacore burst through and jump into the air.