#HateTriangle

- at metropolis High football field( match day)

Hal and Jessica were talking about what happened in space and Jess no fighting policy. Some cheerleaders wished Hal luck on the game tonight ,and then the visitors bus came and Hal became frightened and quickly hid behind a trash can.

Jessica(laughing):Hang on! Is the great Hal Jordan actually afraid of the other team?

Hal: It's not the team I'm afraid of. (whimpering) I finally got tracked down... ( out of the bus came a cheerleader with a pink bow)By my greatest enemy.

Jessica: What? Behind the cheerleader?

Hal: It is the cheerleader! (gasps because she see him and quickly leaves) I think she saw me! (whimpering)

JessicaOh, stop it, you big baby. I'm sure she's... (looks to see a giant pink glow)harmless.

Then a heart shaped, fiery glow with a shadow figure comes floating above the bleachers, and reveals to be a girl in a princess outfit

Star sapphire( sinister voice):Thought you got rid of me, didn't you, Hal Jordan? Well, now, YOU'RE MINE!( throws a fiery heart at Hal and explodes)

Everyone: screaming 

Star sapphire: You belong to me, Hal Jordan! ( starts blasting everything)Show your face( cuts off mask off head), HAL JORDAN!

Jessica grabs Hal and pulls him behind a popcorn cart

Jessica: What's going on? Who is this girl?

Hal: She's called Star Sapphire, and she's super clingy.

Jessica: I can see that. Is she some kind of super evil maniacal space princess or something?

Hal: Worse! She's... my ex-girlfriend.

Jessica: Wait. What?

( pop corn cart causing them to run away)

Jessica: Leave it to you to date a super villain( both hide behind practice dummies). Come on, Hal. As Kilowog would say, "Let's stop this bruiser." ( green lantern code)In brightest day, inblackest night.

Hal: No evil shall escape my sight.

Jessica: Let those who worship evil's might...

Hal: Beware our power...

Hal And Jessica: Green Lantern's light!( Jessica becomes green lantern while Hal's ring spurts out green slime)

Green lantern: What's wrong with your ring? [gasps] Hal! Are you scared?

Hal: Dude! She really freaks me out.( mdummies explodes)

Green lantern: Run, Hal, the locker room!

Star sapphire : You can't hide from my love, Hal Jordan!( shooting at him)