She Might Be Giant

-At metropolis high

Karen was on her way to school  texting babs about there project, until she gets from a football project . She looks up to see Leslie and Doris Zeul

 She looks up to see Leslie and Doris Zeul

Doris: Hey, Beecher. heads up.( both her and Leslie laughs)

Karen:Oh...! um... Hi, Doris. Fancy meeting you here while I was taking the extra, extra long way to Chemistry class.

Doris: Hey! I went to Chemistry class once. I know where that is! Tell you what. Why don't we escort you.

Then Doris and Leslie grab Karen and take her into one of the locker rooms 

Karen: Uh... you guys...? Um... This isn't actually this Science building.

Doris: [mocking] "This isn't the Science building." You see, Beecher, that's your problem. You irritate me . You bug me. You're a puny little insect

Leslie: And you know what Doris does to bugs... She squashes them.

Doris smiles and grabs Karen's arms and makes her hits herself ( playfully)

Doris:Yeah. [grabs Bumblebee] Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?

Karen: OK, Doris, very funny.

Leslie: You thought that was funny? Maybe you need a little time to yourself to think about how comedy works.

Doris opens the locker door and was about to grab Karen, until.

Y/N: ugh..what's happening 

They all look to see Y/N in his football suit, Leslie gulps, while doris falls extremely in love.

Doris: hahah hi Y/N

Y/N: everything ok here

Karen: no-

Doris puts an arm around Karen and smiles

Doris: nope nothing going on here, just hanging 

Leslie: yeah

Y/N: hhm... ok well I got practice, see yah( leaves)

Doris: Yeah! Get in there and think about how comedy works!

Karen:Wait! I can do it myself.

Then they close the door on her. Later babs and Karen are heading to sweet justice.

Karen: That's the fifth time this month. I don't get it! What did I ever do to her?

Babs: Nothing. Psychological profiles of bullies suggest they always target the small and weak. [stops]Sorry. I meant the small and... awesome? Apple?