#Beast in paradises

At the L/N mansion. Everything was quiet and peaceful. Ursis in his hero suit and form was sleeping on the couch with cheetah. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he hugs her back with there tails wrapped around one another. He was rubbing her back, making her purr. He wakes up to this.

Ursis: ah, you purr

Cheetah: don't judge me

Ursis: I'm not judging, it's adorable. Like you.

Cheetah blushes and nuzzles under his chin. Then she starts kissing him. She place her hands on his cheek, while he hugged tighter and placed his hand on her head. Then they turned it to a full French make out session. Ursis rubs all her full as she continues kissing. This last for 2 mins until ursis the flips over putting him on top. He dominates the rest of the make out session making her moan. He rubs her thighs and squeezed her butt. Both of there tails wrap around each other tightly. Cheetah moaned as Ursis kiss her neck. He sits up pulling her up as well as they look into each ones eyes. Then cheetah kissed him pushing them back down. This make out ended as cheetah lay on ursis chest on her back.

Ursis: told you your adorable.

Cheetah: yeah, and your cute and handsome.

They laugh as Ursis smiles and rubs cheetahs belly. She starts purring again and nuzzles. But then she snaps out the trance and hits her. He laughs as Mohawk contacts him on the coms.

Mohawks[coms]: hey boss, need you in the lair, it's ready.

Cheetah: what's ready?

Ursis: you'll have to find out.

They get off the couch an head down to the lair. Once they made it Ursis and cheetah meets up with the girls. Ursis walks over to Mohawk and see a object being covered by and also giant tarp.

Ursis: is everyone here

Mohawk: yep, including the invincibros and super pets.

Ursis: good and remember me, granite, and Strika are going through.

Mohawk: yeah. And I'll stay here so nothing happens.

Ursis: alright everyone, let me and Mohawk introduce you to

They pull the tarp and reveal a massive circular gate (its like transformers space/ground bridge)

Mohawk: the Omnigate. It's the first ever teleporter. It has the ability to teleport you to any location on or off earth. 

Ursis: And me, granite, and Strika will enter the portal. Anyone else want to come.

They all cheer and start raising their hands for this. Then everyone here's a girlish scream. Coming from none of the girls, not even the pets. Then a green flash zoom from above the hatch, straight to ursis. He was ready for to come, but he wasn't ready for it to be Hal as green lantern and hide behind him.

Green lantern(Hal): Ursis dude, you got to help me. Hey nice teleporter.

Ursis: wha, Hal  what are you talking about.

Then they hear a loud scream. Hal starts to cower in fear, and loud thumps were getting bigger and closer.

Ursis: what was that. It sounded familiar.

Mohawk:[gasps] Hal, you didn't.

Everyone looks at Hal until something crashes in front of them. The dust settles and they see Star sapphire consumed in a a fiery hearts shaped aura, and looking furious.

Star sapphire: Hal Jordan!!!

She manifested massive mace and charged at him. But Ursis got in the way grabs her and pulls in a bear hug.