Prologue Part 2

- Flashback 2 months ago

Before I became Ursis I was a bit over confident and daring( maybe cause I was rich, but that didn't make a jerk), I have family, a mom, who pushes me to become a great athlete, and the CEO  of of the N/N  foundation , and my little sister who is cute caring and a big trouble making( basically I come from a long family of great players or  athletes) but anyway I getting off topic, here's how it began on the day of the biggest football game of my life.

- in star city football stadium

The game was over with my team score of 36 to the visitors 34, most of the goals were cause of me. The team and I were now in the locker and were celebrating.

Team member: Y/N you were amazing back I still can't believe we won.

Y/N: hey it was a team effort we all deserve that win and especially that scholarship.

Then everyone in the locker room laugh with Y/N being confused.

Team captain: come on Y/N we all know that you are the MVP of the team and we're happy that you are accepted into metropolis High.

Y/N: Hey I may be leaving in a week but you guys are still my best buds.

The team then did a group fist bump and all left the locker but before they could open the door.

Team member: hey guys I have a party at my mansion and you guys and the school are invited.

Everyone: yeah!!!!!!!!!

Then everyone left and Y/N went to his car .

Y/N then returned home, and as he opened the door he was tackled be a small blur

Y/N then returned home, and as he opened the door he was tackled be a small blur. He looks up to see a his mischievous little sister. 

Y/N: ugh hey sis, that excited to see me.

Sis: yep. (acting goofy)

Y/N then picks up his Sis and goes inside he then greeted  by his mom who was training.

Mom: hey Y/N how's my little warrior ( Y/N's mom nickname for him)

Y/N: mom, heh, it's good to see you too. I got invited to a party.

Mom: great, now me and your sister will watch and movie and you can come home at twelve. 

Y/N: thanks

With that Y/N got ready for the party and left the house. Soon he arrived at the mansion and it was spectacular.

 Soon he arrived at the mansion and it was spectacular