III

[Grian]

     I raised my eyebrows in confusion and stood up from the ground. I had no idea what Sherenidy meant by that.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That glitch was caused by a someone. And that someone is trying to break through the server's barrier. And I happen to recognize that someone's player code," Sherenidy explained, probably smirked, I couldn't really tell since she wasn't here.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"You'll see. When you get back we'll go meet that someone outside of Hermitcraft's barrier," She giggled.

"That's going to hurt," I grinned knowing how it felt to break through a full-secured barrier without anyone noticing.

Normal Watchers and admins couldn't do that at all but The Mains and Leads were able to do that, even though it was really hard and painful.

"I guess, but now I'll let you do whatever you were doing. See ya later!" Sherenidy said ending the call.

"Bye," I mumbled and then sighed.

I had no idea who that someone could be. Who would want to break through Hermitcraft's barrier and be someone we needed in our little group? I sighed and walked back to the meeting room to continue the meeting with Iskall and Mumbo.

[̸̡̨̧̛̘̘͚́͗̿͌͛̎̑͊̇̓͜͝N̴̨̲̬̥̤̭͑̐ǫ̴̞̲͉̬̬̺͓̉̓̈́̾̒̾̉́͝ ̵̨̛̜͇͚̰̯̩̍̽̌̚o̶̻̠͆͂̈́̿̓͆͗̎̓̓́̕͝ṋ̵̨̩̖̯̫͉͉͕̤̞͎̈́̽ȩ̶̛͈̺̫̱̫̘̙̖̹̿̿̅̔̚͝]̷̙̱͈̫͔̟͒͌̿̔̚͜͠ ̸̧͍̣̤̘̙̗̩̀

Everything was so dark. Only pitch black void everywhere. It was cold, too cold, dark, too dark. How long had it been? Minutes? Days? Weeks? Months? Or even years? No one knew. They were going to die, that's what they knew.

A raven haired female sighed. She didn't like the void. It was uncomfortable and cold. It has always been her biggest fear and now she was stuck there with her loved ones. It was silenced, no one said anything. No one had wanted this... They had worked so hard to keep everyone safe...

Is this what we deserve?

We did EVERYTHING we could to keep everyone safe and this is what we get in return...

Did we deserve to die?

Was dying the only possible way?

But-

If it saves the people...

We are willing to die..

We only think about what's best for our people.

The female looked around to see her loved ones. They were all just floating in the dark emptiness. There was nothing to do anymore. They were going to die. No way out. No one could save them from this fate.

No one...

They were going to die...

[Grian]

     I looked at my mentor, who was standing on top of my base. We were now in the older area and my older base. We had left Techno and Teni back to my 1.14 house.

"We can break through the barrier there," The female said pointing out a spot in the barrier.

I nodded. I was now in my Main Watcher form which involved my Watcher mask that. With the mask I was able to see many things that normal players or admins didn't even know that existed. The barrier was one of them. I could see the weak spot in the barrier, which was actually not weak at all but it was the weakest spot in the whole barrier.