IX

[Grian]

     I sighed and cleared the sand from my inventory to a shulker box. I had spent the last two hours gathering sand for Sahara and I was starting to get tired. I wanted to get out of the desert and finally get the sand out of my shoes. I picked up the shulker boxes and turned around. My communicator made a buzz and I quickly went through my pockets to find it and check out the message.

¬Ozinelle¬

Ozinelle
Mind coming to the Main HQ
in an hour? We have something
to discuss about the Watchers. (16.32)

Xelqua
(16.33) Alright, I'll be there!

Looked like I had something more to do today. To be honest, Nelle and Evior weren't that bad after all. I was slowly starting to like them more and more. Also many other admins that I had talked with more seemed to be kinda interesting.

It had been a little over month since Oneus had opened the portal. It was now the end of April. Things were going great and Sahara was also going to be opening soon. We hadn't gotten any new glues about Downside-up, but the old reports had given us some small details that might be helpful later.

I sighed and took off my shoes before spreading my elytras and flying to the sky. I really loved flying, even though I still preferred my own wings over the elytras. I felt the cold wind on my face as I raced through the skies. Then the buildings started appearing to my render distance as I came closer to the Sahara Street.

I landed in front of my house and my eyes drifted to a new house that had appeared. I let out a laugh as I realized that Scar had joined our build off! I eyebowled his house and then my own house. Looked like I had to make mine taller.

I spread my elytras and flied to Scar himself. Scar didn't notice me before I poked his shoulder and made him jump.

"AH! OH- Hey Grian.!" He stumbled with words as I had just scared the life out of him.

"Hey Scar!" I smirked to my fellow Hermit.

"What brings you to my new home?" The brunette asked proudly showing his building.

"I just decided to come check out what you're up to," I answered looking around analyzing his build.

"Oh, I just decided to join the build off that was going on over here!" Scar chuckled.

"Mmh, I see. Looks like I'll have to make my house taller now! I'm not going to lose so you better be prepared if you wish to even try to defeat me!" I smirked playfully.

"No, no! I'm going to win this thing and you'll going to lose!" Scar smirked back.

We talked for a bit longer before I excused myself and went back to the house to get prepared for the meeting with Nelle and Evior. I opened the door and saw Sherenidy, Teni and Xenex playing Monopoly. I had no idea where they had gotten that from so I just ignored it. They all just quickly greeted me before continuing the game. I walked to the kitchen where I saw Techno going through the cabinets.

"What are you looking for?" I asked getting the other's attention.

"Potatoes," He answered.

I chuckled. Of course he was looking for potatoes!

"I got a couple of shulker boxes in that chest over there," I said pointing at the small chestmonster under the stairs.

"Uh, Grian, there's more than just one chest," Techno pointed out with a confused look on his face.