VI

[Grian/Xelqua]

The whole meeting room went silent as we entered and walked to our seats. We used the same table that The Mains has used. Ozinelle was on Alden's seat, Evior on Mao's and I was on my mentor's, Sherenidy's, seat. Next to me was Pixel and Defek was next to Evior. I looked around to see many admins that I didn't recognize, only a couple of familiar faces were there. I saw Hermitcraft's admins Xisuma, Biffa and Joe in the old Lead's table.

"Welcome to the admin meeting! I am Prime Admin Ozinelle and these are Prime Admin Evior and Prime Admin Xelqua," Ozinelle raised her voice to get everyone's attention.

"It's really great that all of you have made it here today! We have a lot of important information about the Watchers," Evior continued.

My eyes drifted around in the group. Then I saw someone really familiar and almost jumped off my chair. I glared at a really familiar female with orange hair and a black bandana covering her eyes. She was wearing a purple half-long-sleeved shirt and her left arm was completely bandaged.

I tried to act normally but under my bandana my eyes drifted to her. She noticed my glare and smirked. I wanted to say something to her but that would have ruined my cover. So I just lipsynked one thing to her: 'We'll talk about this'. She just rolled her eyes under the bandana.

"We would like to talk about the Watchers' leader Ezohr. He's the head Watcher of the Watchers Academy and also has been leading the Watchers for years now," Ozinelle spoke out with a serious tone.

I was like I had been hit with a log to the head. Sherenidy seemed to be surprised too because her eyes landed back to me with visible confusion. Everyone else seemed to think that Ezohr was the leader.

Sherenidy was the first one to do something and she rose her hand. Everyone's eyes now landed on the female.

"Yes, uh-" Evior didn't seem to know her name.

"My names Sherenidy, ex-admin of Cromicia," She sang.

"Ah, I see," Evior nodded. "What might be in your mind?" He continued allowing her to speak out.

"Thank you Prime Admin Evior," She gave him a nod, which confused many, even Evior himself, since it wasn't something the admins did a lot. "I think that you are actually mistaking the name. The Watchers are lead by someone named Oneus. Ezohr is in his puppet-strings," Sherenidy spoke with a serious tone in her beautiful bird-like, now cold, voice.

I heard shocked gasps everywhere around the room. Even the Primes looked shocked.

"What makes you say that? Is that pure information or just a guess?" Ozinelle leaned against her hands, she had a curiosity tone in her voice.

"My sister has lived in The End for many years and she has heard about the Watchers and their leaders," Sherenidy lied. "And she's really trustworthy," I could hear her two personalities cracking, her 'Main Watcher personality' tried to stay serious, but her 'basic-Sherenidy-personality' wanted to snack her sister's head off. Luckily the others didn't seem to notice.

"Is your sister an admin?" Evior asked.

"Not exactly. Somewhere she might be mentioned as Cromicia's another admin, but that's not true. She was only a helper and didn't have admin-powers," Sherenidy explained.

"I see," Evior nodded.

"So you say that Oneus is the Watchers' leader?" Ozinelle tilted her head.

"Yes," The orange haired female nodded.

"We'll do more researches about that. Thank you for telling us, Sherenidy," Evior thanked the female. "Actually, could you tell our third Prime Admin about this?" He asked giving me a nod.