XI

[No one]

"What is the spells name?" The pink haired male awkwardly asked.

"What? Oh, right! You came after Nelle had mentioned it!" Xelqua realized giving an apology smirk to the three Watchers on the couch.

"It is called 'Void breaker'", The raven haired female admin smiled softly to the Watchers, trying to slowly trust them and let them trust her. She wanted to become friends with the Watchers since she didn't like the 'war' between the two creatures.

"Ah, I see," Techno nodded.

"I think that I've heard about it before," Xenex spoke out taking of his red helmet revealing his purple Watcher-eyes and white hair.

"Do you remember anything about it?" Hypixel carefully asked.

"Hm, not sure. If we find the book I might be able to remember something about it," The white haired Watcher answered shrugging.

"Well, should we look for the book then?" Teni asked tilting their head.

"Mmh, we can scout through this room and the room behind the door. Please if you take books from their places put them back exactly where you took it from," Xelqua spoke out showing the door on the wall behind him.

"I suggest that we spilt and decide who goes to which side," Xenex said looking into his brother's eyes that were still hidden behind the white bandana.

"That's a good idea," Xelqua nodded, he had became the leader of the small group since Sherenidy had, well.. Gone crazy, lost her sanity, died on the couch..

Everyone focused on him waiting for him to decide the groups. Xelqua looked a bit surprised but naturally took his role as the leader.

"With Xenex to the library will go, Defek, Techno, Nelle and AppleG. Which means with me in this room will stay, Teni, Hypixel, Evior and The crazy Main Leaders left hand," Xelqua spoke out.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Xenex stood up and lead his group to the library's door letting everyone in before turning to face Xelqua. They both nodded to each other and excused themselves separating from the others to the corner.

"We both know why ᓭ⍑ᒷリ is losing her sanity, don't we?" Xelqua spoke out quietly but with dead-serious tone in his voice.

"Yes," Xenex nodded. "The whole incident with Cromicia was too much for her. She was too young to handle all of it," He spoke out with seriousness in his voice.

"She lost her sanity and that's why she was locked underground to keep her safe from the other world.. But then ⨅ᒷリ╎ℸ ̣ ⍑ came and took her back to the reality," Xelqua continued quietly but seriously.

"ᒲᔑ𝙹, ᔑꖎ↸ᒷリ and ᒲ╎リ↸ᓭℸ ̣ 𝙹∷ᒲ helped her to keep it together and stay in her mind. There's a spectacular reason why she was always so close to ᒲᔑ𝙹... " Xenex carefully glared the female on the another side of the room.

"ᒲᔑ𝙹 was the one keeping her in control of herself.. But now he's not here with us.. ᓭ⍑ᒷリ can't handle herself. She'll eventually end up drowning to her own emotions. And there's nothing we can do to help her," Xelqua looked at the female sadly.

"Yeah.. We just have to hope that we can get the others back before she totally loses her mind.. Otherwise we won't have any other opinion than to lock her back underground," Xelqua could hear Xenexes voice cracking as he spoke out quietly with a sad tone in his voice.

"Let's hope that everything will be alright," Xelqua whispered putting his hand on his brother's shoulder.

Xenex nodded carefully before turning around and walking to the library with the rest of his group. Xelqua sighed and looked at the others, they were all going through the bookcases. The dirty blonde turned around and started going through the bookcase next to him.