XIX

[Xelqua]

     I made my way through The Main HQ's doors and saw a familiar crimson haired female with lapis eyes. She was wearing a light red cloak. She was just a little taller than me.

"Hey ᒲᒷᔑ!" I called out and she turned around to look at me smiling brightly.

"ᔑ⍑,  ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ!" Meadow ran to hug me. "It's been so long!" She exclaimed.

"It's definitely been long! How are you?" I smiled to my little sister.

"I'm alright. But that Oneus bitch is really making me boil with anger!" The crimson haired female groaned.

"Yeah..," I muttered.

"Right, right! You should go see ᓭ⍑ᒷリ now!" She smiled and pushed me towards the medical center.

"Alright, alright, I'm going!" I chuckled as I entered the medical center.

I was welcomed by a familiar blonde nurse. She gave me a warm smile as I walked to her.

"  ̇/ᒷꖎ, great to see that ᒲᒷᔑ can be actually useful!" Haylie chuckled.

"𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼'𝓂 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈?" I heard the older Nether-born female say from behind me.

"𝒦𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒶, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓎!" Haylie smirked speaking The Nether's forgotten language with the original way.

"𝐼 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃'𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓊𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈!" Meadow exclaimed.

"𝐿𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹! 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒽𝑜𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓁!" Haylie pointed out.

"𝒞𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹?! 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀?! 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊!" The crimson haired female snapped.

"ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ꖎᒷᔑ↸ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷ ⍑ᔑ||ꖎ╎ᒷ, ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ∷𝙹𝙹ꖌ╎ᒷ ᔑ↸ᒲ╎リ ᒲᒷᔑ↸𝙹∴!" I raised my voice and both of the females froze.

"ᒲ|| ᔑ!¡𝙹ꖎ𝙹⊣╎ᒷᓭ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲᔑ╎リ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷  ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ!" They both exclaimed at the same time bowing their heads.

"ᒲᒷᔑ↸𝙹∴, you go find ᒲᔑ𝙹 tell him to give you a mission," I spoke out with The Main Watchers' seriousness in my voice.

"||ᒷᓭ, ᒲᔑ╎リ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷  ̇/ᒷꖎᑑ⚍ᔑ!" She nodded to me before turning around and running off.

"⍑ᔑ||ꖎ╎ᒷ, can I go see my mentor?" I faced the blonde nurse.

"𝙹⎓ ᓵ𝙹⚍∷ᓭᒷ!" She nodded and lead me to Sherenidy's bed opening the curtains letting me go to her.

I sat down on the chair next to her bed.

"It's great to see you  ̇/ᒷꖎ," She greeted me with a smile and a nod.

"You too ᓭ⍑ᒷリ," I answered smiling to her.

"So, we have a problem called Kira Fang," Sherenidy groaned.