XX

[Chet]

     I turned to look at the raven haired female, just to see her get hit by dark magic burst.

"⊣𝙹↸╎⍊ᔑ!" I screamed her name as she hit the barrier.

I quickly dodged another dark magic burst that the attacker sent towards me. The attacker wasn't Oneus, but she was definitely one of his people. She had ginger hair and purple eyes, but they weren't the same shade as Watchers' eyes, which proved that she's not a Watcher. She was really powerful and used dark magic.

I summoned purple chains and sent them towards her. She easily dodged them a sent another burst of dark magic. I summoned a shield to block it.

"You killed my little puppet, didn't you?" The female spoke out.

"Kira Fang? Was she your puppet?" I spat at her.

"Mmh, Kira Fang! She was really pretty and also smart~" The female giggled. "She was so pitifull! She really thought she could be something more than a disappointment!"

"Well, she's dead now," I groaned making her roll her purple eyes.

"I don't give a shit about her! I got other things to deal with!" She giggled and sent another dark magic burst towards me.

I dodged again and quickly looked at Godiva. She was on top of the barrier with her wings in an unnatural pose, they had to be broken.

Then I saw my siblings flying towards the barrier from the inside. I smirked and faced the enemy.

"Called for some help, eh? Pathetic!" She giggled.

Soon my siblings were on my sides and Godiva had been taken back to the HQ. Now the battle could continue.

"You are Zanax, aren't you?" I turned to look at Mao kinda confused after hearing the question he asked from the enemy.

Zanax? That sounded familiar. Wait- Zanax, like Sherenidy's older sister? She definitely looked a lot like the Nether-born Main Watcher.

"Ah, looks like you know my name! It is Zanax as you said. I'm impressed!" The female, Zanax, giggled.

"You're ᓭ⍑ᒷリ's sister, right?" Mao continued.

"Mmh, that's correct!" Zanax groaned.

"Alright everyone! Remember that she is a witch!" The brunette male spoke out loudly so all of us could hear him.

A witch? That was definitely interesting.

"Let the attack begin!" The Main Leader gave the command and we all attacked.

     After a couple of minutes fighting, I realized that the witch wad definitely powerful and she seemed to have some kind of plan.

I dodged another blast and turned to see Blake and Upton next to me. I quickly looked at the two admins making sure the weren't badly injured. They both seemed to be perfectly fine, which was a relieve to me. I couldn't even imagine if one of my younger siblings got hurt badly, Godiva's wings breaking was already painful to watch.

I glanced to the battlefield and saw Leslie, Irwin and Van dodging the blasts, while Reed and Ned tried to harm our attacker. She seemed to be easily dodging all of our attacks, which made me really annoyed.

"You're all pretty weak!" The witch giggled sending another magic bursts towards us. This time I didn't manage to dodge it. I just felt a horrible pain in my right shoulder as the magic burned it.

I grinned and grabbed my shoulder. It had definitely hurt. I saw Kasen on my side.

"ᓵ⍑ᒷ, go to the HQ, we'll take care of this," He said with seriousness in his usually childish voice. "You've already done enough for today," He gave me a warm smile.