VIII

[No one]

     A group of six people stood in front of a modern looking endstone house. They looked at each other waiting for someone to go and actually do something.

"Is it this house?" A male, with his white hair tied on a low ponytail, asked.

"To be honest, I have no idea, but I think that it is," A orange haired female Watcher answered shrugging.

"Someone go ask from an enderman," A tall male, with pink hair reaching his shoulders, joked.

"Alright," The orange haired female just shrugged again and walked away to an enderman she saw.

"Wait- What?" The pink haired man looked absolutely surprised, so looked everyone else except the another orange haired female.

"Endermen can understand a corrupted version of Galactic," She smirked to everyone's reactions.

"What's that?" Asked a short dirty blonde.

"Almost like Galactic but just a bit different. Kinda like the glitch language that some creatures speak, but just Galactic," The female answered looking at the direction her sister has just disappeared.

"I've heard about that," Said a sandy blonde person crossing their arms.

"It's this house," The female Watcher said walking back to the group.

"Should we knock then?" Asked the white haired male.

"Mmh," The female hummed and knocked the door.

Soon it was opened by a woman with short silver hair and purple eyes. She was wearing a blue sweater and black jeans and looked around 30 years old.

"⍑𝙹∴   ᒲ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣  ╎  ⍑ᒷꖎ!¡  ||𝙹⚍?" The woman asked with a slight confusion in her voice.

"∴ᒷ   ᔑ∷ᒷ   ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ╎リ⊣   ⎓𝙹∷   ᓭ𝙹ᒲᒷ𝙹リᒷ   リᔑᒲᒷ↸   ↸||ꖎᔑリ  ᓵᔑ↸ᒷ   ᓭ𝙹⚍ꖎℸ ̣ 𝙹リ," The orange haired female Watcher spoke out with Galactic.

"╎ ᓭᒷᒷ," The woman mumbled before turning to look behind her and shouted. "ᥴꪖᦔꫀ! ꪻꫝꫀ᥅ꫀ'ᦓ ᦓꪮꪑꫀꪮꪀꫀ ꪶꪮꪮᛕ꠸ꪀᧁ ᠻꪮ᥅ ꪗꪮꪊ!"

She turned back to the group and quickly excused herself before running inside the house.

"What was that language?" The sandy blonde tilted their head.

"Ancient Original Nether Language, really rare nowadays. That woman has to be a Nether demon or a relative of one," The female Watcher spoke out.

"How many languages are in The Original Nether?" The dirty blonde asked.

"Three, plus English and sometimes Galactic. The languages are; Ancient Original Nether Language, The Nether's forgotten language and sometimes but not so often used Glitch language," The Watcher explained.

Then a black haired male with purple eyes appeared to the door.

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮?" The male asked using The Nether's forgotten language.

"𝒴𝑒𝓈. 𝒲𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒟𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃 𝒞𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝓁𝓉𝑜𝓃, 𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝐼 𝓈𝒶𝓎, 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓍-𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒞𝒶𝒹𝑒?" The female Watcher answered with the original way of The Nether's forgotten language.