XII

"In this valley the flowers die before the get a chance to bloom," A boy with emerald green eyes told giving a smirk to the young female crouching next to him.

"Really?! That's crazy!" The female exclaimed looking at the boy with wide eyes, even though the boy couldn't see them.

"Mmh, that's right! It's pretty crazy, but not the craziest thing I've seen!" The boy continued.

"What else have you seen? Tell me!" The female looked into the emerald eyes of the boy with interest in her eyes.

"I have seen a place where everything is dead. The nature, the creatures, even the air feels weird! It's called 'The Dead Valley' and it's really far away," The boy told sounding really excited as he spoke about the place.

"I want to see that!" The female exclaimed and stood up with sparkling eyes.

"Ah, ᒲᔑ𝙹, you told her about the valley, didn't you?" Asked a black haired man, who walked to the duo.

"Maaybe," The boy, Mao, smirked to the older male.

"I want to see that place!" The female excitedly looking into the male's eyes.

The male chuckled as he looked back to her eyes that were hidden behind a mask. He might not have been a Watcher, but he know how to read them.

"Well, looks like we'll have to go there, don't we?" He smiled softly to the younger.

"Really?" She explained eyes sparkling.

"Yeah, we can get there easily. Just don't tell ᔑꖎ↸ᒷリ," The male answered smirking to the last part.

"What about ⨅ᒷリ╎ℸ ̣ ⍑? Are we going to ask him to come with us?" Mao asked tilting his head while running his hand through his brown hair.

The male's face turned cold as he heard the name. He grinned before answering.

"Nah, it's alright. He isn't here so we don't have to worry about him," He answered smirking trying to keep his cool.

Mao hadn't paid enough attention to notice the male's reaction, but the female had. She slightly tilted her head and looked at the male with a bit of worry in her hidden eyes. The male gave her a quick smile showing that it was nothing to worry about.

"Let's go then, shall we?" The male asked smiling.

"Yay! Let's go!" The female was hopping around in excitement, which made the brunette laugh.

"Come on ᓭ⍑ᒷリ! You're a Main Watcher! You should act like one, your being way too childish right now!" He spoke out shaking his head while trying to hold smile and laugh.

"Can't I be a child at least once in my life?" The female joked letting out a laugh.

Mao rolled his eyes while smiling. If he was honest, he really liked it when the female acted like a children. She was still a child and had gone through something horrible. He just wanted to make her happy and give her the love she deserves. He would protect her. He had promised to protect her. She was his new sister after all.

"Which way do we go?" The female asked from the male tilting her head.

"This way, you can follow me," The male smiled to the younger.

"I don't even remember the way, so you better remember it or we're screwed," Mao mentioned laughing.

"Don't you worry, I got this!" The male smirked and started leading the way.