VII

[Grian]

     I carefully glared at Mumbo and Iskall, who were trying to figure out what was wrong with Sahara. The light was stuck and they had no idea who was the reason. Apparently they knew that a certain item had made its way to the Sahara redstone system.

"Grian, do you know anything about this?" Iskall turned to look at me. He looked like he knew that it had been me.

"Whaat? Nooo!" I tried to act like I didn't know anything but it wasn't really successful.

"What did you do? We told you not to touch the redstone!" Mumbo sighed face-palming. He didn't look really happy.

"Nothing," I smirked giving up.

Iskall and Mumbo sighed and looked at me.

"Seriously Grian! What did you throw to the system?" Iskall asked.

"Okay, okay! You said that Sahara was brilliant so I decided to try it out and I did like this," I explained and threw a rotten flesh to the system.

"No-! You did it again!" Mumbo explained.

"Well, looks like we'll have to rebuild the whole machine!" Iskall sighed. "See you in three months!" He shouted taking off with his elytras.

"Get back here and get the potato out of the machine!" I shouted after him holding laughter.

Luckily Mumbo and Iskall were able to get the potato out of Sahara and now it was working almost perfectly. We had a small meeting before I left back to my base.

[No one]

     Grian opened his front door and was faced with a chaos. In the corner Zanax was messing with potions while Teni was just looking at her with a little curious but also suspicious glare. Xenex was standing in front of the couch with a wooden sword in his hand facing Techno, who was standing behind couch also having a wooden sword in his hand. Sherenidy was nowhere to be seen.

Grian just stared at the scene before raising his voice and getting everyone's attention.

"What is going on? You're being loud and someone might hear that! We don't want to caught, don't we?" He spoke out glaring at everyone.

Everyone mumbled something as an answer. Techno and Xenex put their swords away and sat on the couch. Teni left Zanax alone and moved to the armchair while Zanax just collected her potions and stood up from the ground. Grian sighed as he looked at everyone.

"Did the potato-problem get solved?" Techno smirked.

"Ouch," Grian grinned jokingly. "The problem's now solved and the potato is out of Sahara's redstone," He answered.

Everyone's attention moved to the stairway as the orange haired female stormed downstairs.

"I FOUND INFORMATION ABOUT DOWNSIDE-UP! Or more like I found someone who knows more about it, but it doesn't really matter, it's the same. BUT I KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO DO!" Sherenidy shouted with excitement in her voice.

Everyone looked at her with curiosity and maybe a little bit of hope in their eyes. The female quickly sprinted to the living room and hopped to sit on the couches armrests next to Xenex.

"Well, in these reports there is mention someone that I remember. Dylan Cade Soulton, does that name say something to any of you?" She asked looking around hopefully.

Techno, Zanax and Xenex shook their heads. Grian thought for a moment before slowly nodding, he had heard the name. Teni thought about it too and ended up nodding slightly.