Ticking Timer

Omniscient

Omniscient

Guilt ran over Beyoncé's face as she looked at Onika. Quickly shaking her head she remembered who she was. "Look.. Man Im sorry, okay?" Beyoncé tried to touch Onika thigh but Onika wasn't having it as she pushed her hands away.

"It's whatever Beyoncé." She mumbled as she picked up her phone putting it on dnd. She wanted to block Aniyah but then she would have to find another way to tell her to sign those papers.

Beyoncé stood up fixing her slight baggy pants as she looked down at Onika with a irritated face. "I'm not bout to kiss your ass. I said sorry, the fuck do you want?" She voiced aggressively.

"I don't want shit from you. Go find another bitch to talk to like that cause it ain't going to be me." Onika got up standing face to face with the taller blonde.

"Get your dumb ass out my face." Beyoncé sounded calm. But she wasn't. Deep down she wanted a reason to lash out. Even if it was a dumb one, she'd take it. She didn't want it to be on Onika, but she felt Onika did this to herself.

"Stupid ass. I'm good where I'm at." She challenged beyoncé.

Beyoncé didn't like that she even felt comfortable standing up to her and matching her big and bad energy. Looking down at Onika she chuckled before pushing her back some, trying her hardest not to put her hands on her. It wasn't even four in the morning yet.

"This is why I don't be fucking with bitches like you for real." Beyoncé mumbled as she turned around. Even though she said it low with a muffled laugh, Onika heard every last bit.

"Leave Beyoncé. Leave. You don't need to be here."

Beyoncé pushed Onika out the way a little bit harder then what she intended but she fell onto the bed as Bey got her phone from off the bed. She quickly got up from the bed pushing Beyoncé as hard as her little arms could. Even though she was tiny, she could beat a bitches ass and she didn't even know until the day she had to put her hands on Aniyah.

"Bitch do not get fucked up." Beyoncé dropped her phone on the floor not caring if it cracked. Her focus was now on Onika and how hard she just pushed her back.

"Bitch? Get your craz-"

Beyoncé grabbed Onika up by her neck forcing her body to roughly connect to the wall as she put pressure on her neck. Onika froze up for a good second before she started throwing hard punches at the owner of the hand that was wrapped tightly around her throat.

Beyoncé let go of her neck before she slapped her face. Onika was mad. Angry tears started to form in her eyes quickly falling down her face as she started fighting Beyoncé as if she was any girl on the street, well she kind of was. Beyoncé wasn't giving in either though. They were fighting like they weren't just kisses and hugs not even 2 hours ago.

"Aye Aye! What the fuck!? Robyn help!!" Lauren barged into the room trying her hardest to break them up but she wasn't strong enough. "Beyoncé!!" She had finally came to the room helping her girlfriend break them up. Lauren grabbed Onikas arm roughly pulling her out of the room.

Lauren didn't know the situation but either way she needed to leave the room with Onika because she didn't like the way Beyoncé was beating on her best friend. Lauren didn't care who started it. She didn't like that shit. It was obvious Beyoncé was stronger then her Nika. She wasn't having it. She'll let Robyn deal with her because she would want to fight as well.

Robyn on the other hand was disappointed in Beyoncé. She wasn't mad at her because she didn't know what happened, but she knew that Bey could really hurt this girl. She knew bey was getting better. Onika had to trigger something. The way Beyoncé was looking and breathing as she tried to calm her down, she could see that she hasn't been taking her pills.

"When was the last time you took your medicine Beyoncé?"

Anybody who has been close enough to her knew ever some she's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, depression, and anxiety. Beyoncé got better as she got older. But she still had triggers. Things from her childhood fucked her up in the head. She hated herself for not being able to control it sometimes. After she noticed the problem she'd gotten better, even off medication. Something had to trigger her.

"I don't need them shits Robyn." Beyoncé was breathing hard, she didn't care for a q&a right now.

"You need to calm down. Your face is all scratched up, look at you! You know you fucked Onika up just as much as she fucked you up though." She voiced as she lifted Beys chin examining her face. Hissing when she saw bruises and scratches that would make anybody wonder.

Beyoncés eyes started to water as she realized what she just did to Onika, someone who just got out of an abusive relationship. She felt like an ass but then again, she stopped caring when she remembered what was said.

"She called me Crazy Rih. I'm not fucking crazy!"

Robyn frowned as she listen to her bestfriend. She knew that triggered Beyoncé. Lots used to bully her calling her all types of crazy and mental, that just added on to her anger.

"Bey I'm sorry..." She bent down hugging her friend which wasn't returned but was appreciated. "She doesn't know. You can not beat on her like that for saying something she didn't know had any bad meaning to you. You should see how fucked up her face is." She pulled away from her looking down at her.

"I thought you was feeling her Bey. You said you wanted her."

Fuck. Beyonce huffed as she took her hand through her hair throwing her head back.

She was disappointed in herself. She knew she was mostly in the wrong, punching on Onika like she was fighting a man, even though she herself as a women, she knew her strength.

"You got to do better."