Been Away

Same dayBeyoncé

Same day
Beyoncé

Her birthday?

I walked over to Onika while the corn seeds started popping. "I'm sorry Mommy, Ive been just getting everything situated over here. I couldn't find my phone for a good 3 days." Onika lied. I've been texting her ass every single day since i helped her get her things.

"How the hell do you loose your phone for multiple days?" Her mother asked. Onika sighed. I sat next to her on the couch wrapping my arms around her waist very loosely, slouching, trying not to be seen in the camera just yet.

"I've been getting my things together at Laurens house, I finally left Aniyah." She smiled. "Finally! Damn. I'm proud of you Nika. You deserve someone much better then her anyways."

"Thanks Mommy."

Minutes later the Microwave peeped making me get up from the couch and jogging to get it and put it in a big bowl.

"Who's that making noise in the house Onika? Lauren's there and didn't come say hi to me?" I heard her mother ask.

"No mommy. I'm here with somebody else. Her names Beyoncé."

"Oh somebody else? That's why you answered the phone redder then a tomato." She laughed. I walked back over to Nic getting in the camera just a little.

"Hi Moms. You're pretty." I smiled.
"Hi Ms Beyoncé. Ou Nika she's pretty and polite. See how you supposed to find them!" She slightly yelled over the phone. Her accent was cute and making me smile at the way she pronounced my name.

"Mommy she helped me get all my over at Laurens house, and get my chains. YOU WONT BELIEVE HOW THIS STUPID GIRL TOOK HALF MY JEWELRY MOMMY!" Onika yelled making me roll my eyes and throw a pillow at her making her laugh.

"Beyoncé took your chains?" She asked confused. Onika being annoying, nodded her head making it seem like I took her chains.

"No I did not! Onikas stank wife took her stuff." I told Mom taking the phone away from Nicki as she hugged on my waist looking at her mother on the phone, leaning on me.

"Mommy, Aniyah took my damn chains because I was leaving and I had to beat her ass in Beyoncé's club." As Onika explained the whole incident, I got the remote looking for something scary to watch on hulu.

Onika was taking her precious time on that call cause she knew i was going to ask about her birthday.

"Yes Mommy, I'll make sure to come see you more." Shes smiled through the phone. "Okay baby tell Beyoncé I said bye."

"Byeee!" I cheesed as she hung up, then quickly looked over at Nicki. She just took the popcorn ignoring the look on my face.

"Onika?"

"Yes Bey." She smiled at me innocently. Fucking annoying.

"Today is your birthday?"

"No my birthday was on the 8th."

I sat up crunching up my face, I was literally with her on her birthday.
"Girl... Why you ain't tell me. Now i got to get you something."

"That's why i didn't tell you anything. I don't want shit from anybody." She said and you can hear her attitude. The fuck she got a attitude for.

"Onika fix yourself." She scoffed. "I'm gonna get you something. I don't care what you don't want from me. You gon take it." Even though I aint had shit to give her yet, Ima give her something. Only because she told me she didn't want shit from me.

"Whatever." She slouched facing the Tv. I chuckled pulling her closer with the arm wrapped around her neck.

"Can you chill on your attitude? I'm being nice to you, you get mad for nothing." I kissed her forehead. I don't like how she got me bitching over her, but i'm still gonna do it...

"I don't even have a attitude bey." She smiled up at me. Fake ass. "Mhm, sure. We're going to watch Run."

"Okay pass me the blanket so I can hide." Here she go...

"Pussy." I passed her the blanket as she at popcorn. I hate when people do that. The movie didn't even start yet.

"You gonna press play orrrr?" Onika said sarcastically as she covered the both of us with furry blanket.

"If you finish that popcorn, I'm not making more."

•_•

"Bey wake upppp."

Oh my fucking... This girl is getting on my nervesss. It's 2 in the morning, I'm tired as hell. Nobody wants to stay up all night.

"Onika leave me the fuck alone. You need to go to sleep. I'll go sleep in the living room if you keep bothering me." I forced out with my eyes still closed.

"BB please just wake up for a little and we can both go to sleep after." She whined and I mentally rolled my eyes but sat up. Pulling nicki into me more by her shoulder letting her snuggle into me. She touched my eyelids opening my eyes making me groan and push her hands away, opening my eyes.

"Why are you still up?"

"Uhm.. I don't know" She said looking up at me biting the inside of her mouth.

"What's wrong Onika?"

"Nothing Bey." She turned back facing the tv that was black with little digital fireworks on the screen. I grabbed her waist lifting her on my lap making her straddle me.

"Onika. What is wrong?" I said more demandingly, gripping her waist. She didn't answer me but her phone vibrated and she quickly faced it making me grab it and as soon as it turned on you seen a message from Aniyah.

"So you still talking to her Onika? You can't be serious right now?" My temper quickly rises as I pushed her off my lap, getting off the bed to look down at her. "Why the fuck you even got me here letting me kiss on you if you still fucking talking to that bitch, Onika!?" I yelled.

She looked up at me like I was saying nothing relevant, which made me more mad. I wasn't gonna put my hands on her though. Might just punch a whole in Lauren's wall. I have the money.

"Beyoncé shut your dumb ass up. I'm not talking to her. I texted her saying she needed to hurry the hell up and sign those papers and she's been blowing my phone up ever since. I wouldn't do you like that so you need to lower your voice. If you don't trust me just say that." You could hear the disappointment in her voice. "Yelling at me like I'm your damn child." She whispered.

Now i feel dumb..