Faith

March 20, 2021St

March 20, 2021
St. Barnabos Hospital
Beyoncé

"Rihanna I've been in her me all fucking night it's almost 8 in the morning. They aren't telling me shit."

Rihanna tried to keep me calm as she made her way over to the hospital with Lauren in the car with her. Lauren was just as much of a mess that I was when she figured out her friend could be injured or worse.

My patience was running thin with these stupid ass doctors. I wanted to see Onika right now. It's been hours and they haven't told me anything. I was so close to making a scene I just had to call Robyn and tell her what happened to calm my nerves some and unfortunately Lauren was there and she heard everything.

"Look, Im outside. We coming." She hung up not long after I saw Robyn and Lauren speed walking into the front doors. Lo looking so distraught with tears rolling down her face and a red nose and eyes. When she saw me she quickly hugged me tightly as she cried.

"I want to see her." She hiccuped, face in my chest.

"I do too." She pulled away going to sit. Her leg shook dangerously with her face in her hands.

"Don't worry Bey. She gon be good." Robyn reassured me and she pulled me into her. She always calms me down, I am forever grateful for her.

I didn't respond and I could tell she understood because she just hugged me tighter before going to comfort her shattered girlfriend.

Another forty minutes passed until a tall brown doctor walked out the two big doors.

"Family of Onika Maraj?"

I quickly stood up making my way towards him as the others followed.

"Is she okay?"

"Well. She is stable but she does have a concussion, broken rib, burns on the left side of her body below her scapula down to her knee which she must take care of. Oh and also fractured wrist. The impact knocked some air out of her lungs so we had to give her extra oxygen. Her right ankle is really fragile right now but it isn't broken or fractured, but it would be best if she wasn't on it for a while. Luckily she started running because if she could have been any closer she could be dead."

{A/N: i don't know shit about no bombs but good thing this is fiction.}

Lauren cries got louder as he voiced Onikas injuries, Robyn pulled her closer into her rubbing her back.

"Can we see her?" I whispered trying to keep myself from crying. He nodded his head looking over at everybody who was standing behind me.