Playboy

May 4, 2021Omniscient

May 4, 2021
Omniscient

"All on my tongue, I want it!" Beyoncé looked at her girlfriend in awe as she drove, reaching her hand over she caressed Beys cheek singing, Kiss Me More, to her.

"You going to make me break out." She grabbed her wrist before kissing her knuckles. Onika just shrugged and stopped at the red light.

"Every time you break out, You go right back to a clear face in like 2 days... You'll be fine. Besides my hands clean."

Onika was currently driving Beyoncé home, even though she didn't want her to leave, she had things to handle today. They stayed in silence until the light turned back green.

"Why you driving so slow?" Beyoncé leaned forward as she spoke. She knew how her other drove and it damn sure wasn't this slow. "You be driving like you in a nascar race, now you wanna drive like my mother."

"Because you're trying to leave me."

"I been with you all week long Onika."

"So? You tired of me?" Onika turned her head to mug Beyoncé before looking back at the road.

"What-" Beyoncé looked around bringing her lips into her mouth. "No little ass girl. I just have shit to do with Robyn and them niggas today."

She nodded her head, speeding up. "We should really stop cussing baby." She looked at Beyoncé. Beyoncé just laughed.

"I'm serious nigga."

"Stop cussing then, nigga." She mocked her. "..but I can't do that. I've been cussing since I was 4."

"Why you saying that like it's okay?" Onika wasn't surprised but damn.

"I was a bad ass kid."

"I can tell."

"Shut up. I improved though."

"I doubt it. You just didn't have any one to tell you what you're doing is bad because you're grown now."

"Didn't?" Beyoncé raised her eyebrows. "I do now or something?"

"Yes you do. Me." She shrugged as she pulled into Beys driveway. "I'm older than you Onika. You posed to listen to me."

"I do." She put the car in park. "But you listen to me more. Guess, I got you pussy whipped." She patted herself on the back. "Good job."