Around You

April 20, 2020Beyoncé

April 20, 2020
Beyoncé

"Can y'all shut the fuck up?" I looked up at Solange and Onika. They were so loud and I was forced to sit here and listen to them talk about a whole lot of nothing.

"Who is she even talking too?" They busted out laughing in my face. Shit wasn't even funny.

"Yo..." I spoke lowly as I looked at them. "Alright." I got up slightly pulling up my pants, about to walk away before Onika grabbed my arm firmly pulling me back down, this time more closer to her.

"Stop." She whispered to me turning my head to her.

"No. Y'all are disrespectful."

"Girl be quiet." Solange felt the need to speak to me, I wish I knew why though.

"Why are you talking to me? Stay on the other side of the couch." I fired back giving her the bird.

"Your finger stink." Oh she think she funny.

"You really going to let her talk to me like that Onika?" I looked up at her. She just looked away from me. "Wow."

She chuckled turning back to me kissing my lips. "Leave my baby alone Solange."

"That's a grown ass women."

"Didn't she just say to leave me alone Solange?" I smirked pulling away from Nikas soft lips.

"You look so good right now." Onika whispered leaning closer to my face, the more I pulled away.

"Alright I'm leaving." Solange let be known, as she fake gagged, stepping up from her spot.

"Good."

"Fuck you." She walked up the stairs.

"Y'all are ridiculous." Onika laughed, putting her feet up on my lap. "Rub my feet."

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling." She smiled innocently.

"I'm not rubbing your feet." Who does she think I am?

"Please Beyoncé." She looked up at me. "You acting like they ugly or something."

"They aren't but not right now." She was just ignoring the fuck out me when solo was down here now she want me to rub her feet.

"Okay bet." She took her feet off my lap before her eyes rolled.

"Roll them again see what happens." I spoke, mugging her. She moved away from me, before rolling them again. Want to be all tough and bad now.