Her

Omniscient November 7, 2020

Omniscient
November 7, 2020

Onika had just ordered her uber and was waiting for the car to arrive at the corner of the night club. She wiped away her tears trying not to mess up her nicely done make up. She let out a long and loud sigh while leaning on the brick wall.

She closed her eyes and a single tear fell down. She was so tired of Aniyah and her bullshit. She was pissed at herself for marrying the girl.

Onika heard steps coming towards her so she opened her eyes and turned behind her to the little dark alley. She saw two buff men walking towards her with black hoodies on and their pants hanging down below they ass.

Onika turned back around to walk the other way but the one of the men grabbed her arm, making her body immediately stiffen up.

"Where you going?" The other man asked. He was light skin with locs and the one with a tight hold on Onika was dark skinned with a rolled up ski mask on his head covering his hair.

"Let me go nigga." Onika said as she remembered who she was, trying to yank her arm from the mans grip.

"We gon have to fuck the attitude out this bitch, for real." He said yanking her hard by her arm, so she can stop moving, looking at the light skin.

"Oh wassup baby." Onika heard someone say from behind her but she couldn't see. The men looked up at the girl who greeted Onika, letting go of her arm.

Onika felt the person wrap their arm around her neck pulling her close to her body kissing her temple. Onika was too stuck to even look up and see who it was, either way she clenched to the persons waist, very thankful that they came to save her.

"We ain't know she was yours Gi." One of the men said. Onika now silently crying in this now known as "Gi"s chest.

"She look like property to y'all? She told you let go of her right? Get out my face before i put a bullet y'alls." Onika heard Gi say, before she heard the loud ass steps of the men running away. What the hell?

She pulled away from the girl wiping her eyes, not caring about the makeup any more. She looked up at her savior shocked at who it was. She stepped back from Gi, confused on why she would help her, after she was getting sucked on by Aniyah. But she damn sure was grateful.

"Damn. Aniyah got it like this at home and she out here fucking everybody." Gi chuckled actually looking at Onika. Even with her make up messed up, she was still gorgeous.

fucking everybody? , Onika thought. She was going to get tested immediately.

"You knew she had a wife but you choose to fuck her? What type weird shit is you on." Onika said, attitude clear as day.

"Remind me not to even look your way the next time some men try and snatch yo ass up. Either way, I don't owe you any type of loyalty. Need to be running it up with your wife. Not with me." Gi said.

Onika was going to say something else  but she knew that Gi was right. She didn't owe her any thing, especially not loyalty. She didn't even know Onika. She had no problem with Gi. All her problems were with her Aniyah.

Onika looked up at Gi, actually taking in her looks. From her hair to her Shoes.

She was actually so fucking gorgeous.

"Yeah Exactly. What yo ass doing on this corner anyways. Come on." Gi tried to grab Onikas hand but Onika didn't take it.

"You was just kissing on my wife, Ms. Girl. I'm not going with you. I have a uber coming for me anyways." She says taking her eyes off Gi.

"She was kissing on me. I don't kiss her, that bitch do a lot with that mouth, and don't nobody care about no Uber. It's too late to be taking a one. come on."

"Don't call her a bitch." Onika said as she grabbed Gi's hand.

"Don't be a dumb ass for this girl, seriously. You just caught her cheating on yo ass."She pulled Onika to the same parking lot where Lauren parked her car. She knew Lauren was in there trying to beat Aniyahs ass and Khandi was trying to calm Lauren down, like usual.

Gi opened the door to her Maserati for Onika then jogged to the other side. Onika was tired. She just wanted to go home. She felt going with Gi with a horrible idea.

"Why you just staring into space, ma?" Gi asked as she closed the car door.

"you gon kidnap me?" Onika asked half joking.

Gi chuckled starting her car.
"I should."

Onika tensed up.

"Relax girl, I'm just going to bring you home."

Onika rolled her eyes. "Don't call me that." Onika said, attitude clear as day.  "I do what I want." She told her the address though.

"Whatever."

"Fine. What's your name then?" Gi asked.

"Onika." Gi nodded her head.

"What's your name?" Onika asked.

"Call me Gi."

Onika sucked her teeth.

"I told you my real name. So tell me your real name. What the hell is wrong with you?"

Gi looked over at her. "Lose your attitude. I just saved your ass. The fuck you got a attitude with me for. And you don't know if  Gi my real name or not..."

"I know your name is not no damn Gi, you're a grown ass lady."

Gi stayed quiet. Onika still looking at her, waiting for an actual answer.

"It's Beyoncé. Don't use it too much."
__________________

should i keep this or..?