Ascension

i lied, ain't getting no sex tape😕

Omniscient
May 14

Onika sat fully clothed on the toilet with Lauren just now walking in. She looked up at her, with her signature pout. Her hearing aids weren't in so Lauren had to make sure she was looking at her before she spoke.

"Did you pee on the stick?" Onika nodded her head. "Washed your hands?" She nodded again.

"Okay baby." Lauren rested herself on the floor next to her best friend. She knew this day would be coming the way that they've been fucking like rabbits. "How you feel?"

"I feel better." Onika signed, she didn't feel like talking, afraid she might throw up. The first day Onika started to feel a little sick, she thought it was just a regular illness until she remembered the night where she was so sex high that she demanded Beyoncé come undone in her, now she was curious on why she was getting morning sick.

She hadn't told anybody but Lauren how she was feeling and as soon as  Lauren pulled in all the information she bought her best friend, some pregnancy test and picked her up, bringing her to her house. Trying to avoid Beyoncé.

"What if I am pregnant Lo?" Onika finally voiced. Her voice seemed hoarse, must be from the vomiting.

"Then that baby will be loved dearly." Lauren tried to lighten Onikas mood. "What if you are pregnant Nika? What are you going to do?"

Onika stared at her best friends lips. She was trying to hold back her tears as she put her lips in her mouth. "Beyoncé and I haven't even been together that long. What if she tries and leave me because of the baby? What if she doesn't want me to be the mother of her children?"

"Onika, now you know Beyoncé loves you. And even if she did do that, I would kill her.. but it's a good thing that we both know she wouldn't." Lauren brought her arms around herself. "You're thinking about the wrong things. Let's think about the possible baby and yourself."

Onika didn't know what to think. She knew Beyoncé loved her but this could be a possible baby. Onika grew up seeing how babies torn some relationships apart. She didn't want that for her and Beyoncé, but if she had to choose, she would choose her baby, even though she didn't know if she even had one yet.

"If there is a baby, I'm keeping it, of course. I just don't want any issues with Beyoncé. And not only that, but everything is so stressful right now."

"Let's not act like you aren't financially stable." Lauren added.

"Yeah, but am I mentally stable for a baby?" Onika looked at Lauren worriedly. Their conversation brought the pregnancy to the back of both of their minds. "I mean come on.. Look at the shit the Beyoncé does. Darries, Meek, Aniyah. Who wants a deaf mother?" She was silently crying, feeling over whelmed.

Lauren wrapped her arms around Onikas waist leaning her head onto her hips. "Calm down Nika. Stop stressing yourself out. Everything will be fine. You being deaf has nothing to do with parenting. Either way, I know you'd be a great mother. Now you know Meek and Darries not going to get far fucking with Bey. You know Beyoncé won't let nobody hurt you, and her child." She reassured her.

Onika nodded her head. She knew Lauren was right but she couldn't help but wonder. After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Onika reached over for the pregnancy test sitting on the counter. She didn't look at it, instead passed it to Lauren.

"This better be clean."

"It is clean bitch." Onikas eyes rolled. She watched Lauren look at the stick then back up at her, then right back to the stick. She tried to read Lauren's facial expressions but couldn't. Once Lauren stopped being goofy she smiled, then turned it over so that Onika can see.

"Oh my god." Onikas eyes got big as Lauren jumped up to hug her. "I'm pregnant." She seemed shocked as she wrapped her arms around her best friend.

"We are pregnant!" Lauren screamed once she pulled away. Onika stared at her with a confused smile before her face just hit confusion.

"We?" Her eyebrow raised. "I think I messed up my lip reading can you sign that, please?" Lauren was so excited, bouncing her leg around. She was more excited than the actual women with child.

"We are pregnant!" She stood still, before signing. Once again Onika sat confused.

"Bitch, are you fucking pregnant?" Onikas voice raised, she was amused by what she thought Lauren was saying.

"We found out last week." Lauren smiled big. Immediately Onika jumped up bringing her friend into a big bear hug as she kissed her cheek a few times.

"Oh my god. Our kids are going to be the same age!" Onika pulled away and spoke. She couldn't lie and say she wasn't happy about her and her bestfriend being pregnant at the same time.

"They are going to be bad as hell." Lauren jokingly complained. Onika nodded her head.

"Hopefully not like how we used to be."

"We used to fuck." Lauren felt the need to add that in there.

"They won't be fucking now. They're basically cousins."

"I'm going to be a auntie and a mommy." Onikas hand went to her flat stomach. She felt tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't cry baby," Lauren spoke, that just made Onika actually cry. "You're going to make me cry." Now Lauren was damn crying. Lauren didn't even know why they were crying. While Onika was just emotional.

They cried their way out of the bathroom, to the bed. They weren't done with their tears as they held each other on the king size bed. Just crying happy tears.

"Why the hell are y'all crying?" They heard Robyns voice, seeing her opening the bedroom door.

"Hi baby." Lauren sniffled getting up from Onikas arms walking on her knees to the edge of the bed, where Robyn picked her up, which made Lauren's legs wrap around her.

"Hey mama." Robyn expressions turned from concerned quickly, as she embraced her girlfriend. Before kissing Lauren's cheek, she looked at Onika opening her other arm so that she could get in on the hug too.

"Why y'all up in here crying?" She asked rubbing their backs. As soon as she stepped into the room she felt like she was being ambushed by sadness.

"We are having a baby!"

"Girl this is my child, not yours." Robyn spoke, referring to the child Lauren carried. Onikas head lifted from Robyns shoulder and she stared at her mouth.

"No Rihanna, I'm pregnant." Onika chuckled wiping away her tears. Robyns eyes widened and she put Lauren down. Onika pulling away and waited for a reaction.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm so serious. I'm pregnant."

"So-" Robyn was going to speak before she got cut off the the door opening. She forgot all about Beyoncé but quickly got reminded when that bed room door swung open.

"Nika, what?" Beyoncé face showed a befuddled look as she stepped into the door frame. "You're pregnant?"