Poison

Omniscient

Omniscient

"How are you main one telling her she doesn't deserve to be treated that way and then turn around and treat her that way."

Beyoncé looked up at Robyn with her red face, holding her head up. She knew Rob was right. Usually she wouldn't cry or let anyone see her cry. So Robyn knew something was really bothering with her.

"Where is Onika?" She asked quietly focusing her puffy eyes on her friend.

"Lauren took her out the room. Y'all destroyed her shit." Beyoncé looked around seeing the mess her and Onika made.

In the other room Onika couldn't even control herself from touching the burning sensation on her neck. She hissed and cried out every time Lauren dapped the slightly wet towel on her scratches and bruises and rubbed ointment on the purple ring around her neck.

"What's going on Nic?" Lauren asked as she took a break on treating her injuries. As soon as Onika looked up at her best friend, she let her tears fall and her sobs come out.

"I- ughhh. I can nottt-" Onika tried to calm herself down and slow down her breathing and sobs as Lauren rubbed her back. She felt really bad, especially since she knew her friend was starting to like Beyonce. "Take your time baby, You're okay." She tried her best to comfort her, kissing her forehead.

When Onika finally calmed down she wiped her eyes but they kept coming, this time silently. Her face was red from the crying and the hard fist that was just being thrown at her, left the side of her lip and cheek swollen.

"I knew I shouldn't have even tried again! I just got out of this abusive shit yo! I don't want that shit for me again. I'm not anybodys bitch." She finally let out as her tears silently fell. They were angry tears, definitely. Lauren nodded her head agreeing with her. She didn't want Onika to forget her worth ever again. That shit destroyed her and she didn't even know.

"I'm so fucking dumb. Not everything is her fault, I did step to her Lo, but I didn't know she was going to put her hands on me, for real. Im setting myself up." She voiced as she held her head up with both of her hands.

"Nika stop. Do not blame yourself for this. Even if you were starting with her, she had no right to be doing all of that. If you want some honest advice from your best friend then here, You need to worry about your damn self right now. These relationships are hurting you, even the ones that you aren't even in yet. You shouldn't worry about relationships right now. I won't sit here and let you get beat on again, I promise you I won't." Lauren pulled her bestfriend into her when she saw her lip start to tremble letting her know she wanted to let all her anger and tears out into sobs.

"I love you Onika, I wasn't doing everything I could with that Aniyah situation. But now, I've seen what it's done to you, I wont let it happen again. I'll beat your ass if you don't take this advice." Lauren said trying to lighten the mood which made Onika slightly laugh and nod her head.

"I love you too. I'm taking your advice this time." She wrapped her arms tightly around Lauren's neck but not pulling her in to close so she could be cautious about her own body.

After Beyoncé calmed down and noticed all her wrongs, Robyn left the room to give her some time. She started picking up things they made fall and began to fix the room the best she can to how it was before. She felt bad. She didn't want to do this to Onika.

Lauren walked in, which made Bey look towards her. Raising a finger to point at Beyoncé with a angry expression she said "You lucky I love Robyn, because if i didn't, i would have jumped your ass with Onika.."

Beyoncé nodded her head. Lauren had the right to be mad, this was her house and that was her bestfriend. "I don't know why I hit her, but I didn't want to." She let out another sigh.

Lauren nodded seeing how distraught she was. Both Onika and Beyoncé looked a complete mess, their hair was all over, their faces were both red and bruised, their bodies were both scratched up, and not in the way they wanted it to be.

"I can see that but look next time you put your hands on her. I'm beating yo ass. If Robyn got anything to say, she can get it too. I put it on everything I love. You see the shit Onika just got out of bey. That shit that just happened can't happen again." Beyoncé nodded. And with that Lauren left to go and find her girlfriend.

Usually Beyoncé would get upset if anybody tried to talk to her like that but right now she understood what was being told to her and the reasons behind it. She was happy that Onika had someone like Lauren in her life.

Beyoncé put her phone in her back pocket walking out the bedroom, looking for Onika all over the upstairs floor, she couldn't find her. So she went downstairs and searched. She finally found her in the 1st bathroom looking at herself in the mirror, flinching whenever she touched her neck.

Her nose got more red as she saw the damage she did to Onika. The dark purple ring on her neck, The hand print on her cheek and the bruises, even though Beyoncé knew Onika did much to her, she also knew that if Lauren and Robyn didn't stop it she would have kept beating on her and she could have did much worse, she hated that she let emotions take over her mind and body.

Onika looked at Beyoncé through the mirror, looking at the sad expression on her face, making her frown even deeper. When she finally stopped looking over the damage done to Onika's body she looked up to see they were now face to face looking at each other with teary eyes and red noses.

"Onika I'm so sorry." Beyoncé let out all of her tears and sobs, all of her emotions into this cry. Onika didn't know if she wanted to touch her or not. But she did.

She pulled Beyoncé into her wrapping her arms tightly around her neck, not caring for her bruised body she hid into Beyoncé's neck. She letting her cry on her shoulder, until Nika finally pulled away grabbing Beys head with both of her hands looking deep into her eyes.

"Somethings not right Bey. I can see something is wrong with you. You have to talk to me. You need to relax. I can't and won't let you hit on me. I will hit you back, we will fight. I don't want to but I will cut you off if you think you're gonna be hitting on me instead of just talking to me. You can not go from wanting me to stop playing and be your girl then to choking me out because we got into a tiny argument. It doesn't work like that." She expressed as she wiped Beyoncé's tears.

Not one day has Onika ever thought she would see Beyoncé so soft to the point she was crying. She hated that this had to be the circumstances but she loved seeing Bey cry. The emotion that many hide, she got the chance to see.

"You're right. I'm sorry. Things trigger me Onika. I shouldn't have took it out on you and it won't happen again ever, I promise. Please do not leave me. I let my emotions get the best of me. You didn't deserve that at all. I ain't never felt the way I feel about you towards anybody else. You're my main source right now, and I'm fucking it up."

Onika slowly kisses Beyoncé's lips. No tongue, no open mouth sloppy kiss. Just a regular passionate kiss. Beyoncé felt this was going to be the last kiss she received from her. Onika pulled away but was still so close to her, any sudden movement and they would be kissing again.

"You did fuck it up Bey."